Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i am going between a d and d slip-on or a jardine slip-on for my 02 zx7 they are basically the same price around $200 i want a muzzy but I don't want to spend the $400 bucks to get one so these are the options.

·
Registered
522 Posts
i heard the D &D pipes are madd loud...... don't know what that means to you......

·
Registered
194 Posts
wickedninja said:
i heard the D &D pipes are madd loud...... don't know what that means to you......
Too bad they sound like ass.

As far as pipe selection goes, what are you looking for? A noticeable increase in hp or a nice sound? Granted, the [full] Muzzy will do both, but at a substantial price differential.

·
Registered
605 Posts
A friend has the D&D on his F3 and it screams...I kinda like it cause its deeper sounding than my muzzy

·
Midnight Rider
415 Posts
i got a D&D on my R6, not much performance but the fucker is loud. i think it sounds real nice and everyone that has heard it agrees. a low rumble at idle and at WOT it just roars.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Zippy said:
Too bad they sound like ass.

As far as pipe selection goes, what are you looking for? A noticeable increase in hp or a nice sound? Granted, the [full] Muzzy will do both, but at a substantial price differential.
yeah zippy i'm not looking for to much performance right now I just need some noise. I have a few friends with d and d's on their gsxr's and I was just wondering if jardine produces a nice sound also. I already know the d and d is extremely loud.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Get the Jardine. It's by far a better pipe.

·
Registered
220 Posts
go MUZZY's

·
Registered
220 Posts
my bike sounds mad at high RPM, i sware i was a super bike when hitting 9 to 13 k rpms

·
Registered
220 Posts
pmoney said:
M4 is the best...but i like jardine also
for the 7R i think MUZZY's is the best.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts