Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get a pipe for my R6, I want it loud but not obnoxiously loud. what sounds the best on the R6? Thanks for any help :) bare with the noob here

·
Banned
2,680 Posts
I'm looking at Akrapovich and Jardine myself. Heres some pics.

Attachments

·
King of Oilernation
1,237 Posts
I highly recommend Graves Motorsports. You get the same system they put on their race bikes. They are a full Yamaha race sponsor and only make exhausts for Yamaha's, not like Micron or Jardine. They have to R&D all bike makes and models. Graves specializes in Yamaha, so you are getting the best sytem for your R6, hands down. Call them up and talk to them. Their support is outstanding and on the other side of the wall where you are calling is the shop for the Gravessport race teams. That says a heel of a lot more than any other manufacturer. Much like Muzzy use to be for Kawasaki.

·
Registered
801 Posts
I've a Yosh full system on my R6 racebike. Good fit and finish. No problems with installation. Nice deep sound at low to medium revs and screams full throttle. I get around 7-9 hp performance gain.

B

·
Registered
238 Posts
Jardine would be sick. I'd say go with a Yosh, but i think they look funny on anything but a suzuki just because they work so closely with them.

·
Banned
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I really desire a Jardine, but it looks like Ill be going with a Yosh RS-3 because of the price compared to the others

·
Registered
26 Posts
for the yamaha r6

all i can say to u all is D&D that pipe on the r6 screams, go with it believe me u'll love it and u'll have all the peoples attention while riding. take care bro

1 - 11 of 11 Posts