Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been riding around in a pair of work boots and I know I should have something better... I think I have narrowed it down to the Icon Motorhead boots and the JR Revolution boots. Both are around $140 but I'm not sure which are better or if there is something else for the same price that would be better...

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
MoO_coW said:
You should try Here Alpinestars makes a solid boot, I would atleast consider them.

Judging by the boots that he listed that he was interested in, I think he's looking for a style of boot that A'star doesn't make...something that's NOT a race boot.

I like both of the boots listed in the original post. I would probably go with JR personally, because I have heard more negative things about Icon than even about JR. I do really like the look of the Motorhead boot though.

·
Registered
952 Posts
I've got a pair of motorhead's. I'm very happy with them. But... I've never crash tested them so I dont know how well they do in that department (which is the only reason to buy boots)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm more worried about crashing than style but I'll look at the A'Stars and try and choose. Thanks...

·
Registered
584 Posts
I love me Icon Heavy-Duty boots.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts