Sport Bikes banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys,

I am struggling to make up my mind on which bike to buy. I am looking into buying either a 2014/2015 Panigale 899, a 2015 Streetfighter 848 or a 2017 ZX6-R. All the bikes I am looking at have roughly 10,000km on the odometer with no crashes. I know that Ducati has a reputation of requiring heavy maintenance and that they can become expensive to care for, but I heard that these two models are actually pretty reliable. I am looking for a fun bike for the track, but also looking for a bike that can be used for commuting. Wish bike would you guys recommend buying?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I recently purchased ZX6R Non Abs, 2014 with 7000 miles. Cant coment on the others but very happy with the 6R.

Low end torque is much better than I ever expected, possibly helped by the ECU flash that was on it when I purchased it.

How long is you commute?

I regularly ride for an hour to 1.5 hours at a time with no comfort issues at all, have only ever done dry miles on the bike but have heard the traction control is good in the wet weather.

Sent from my SM-A805F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
151 Posts
Naked bikes are cheaper to fix after you crash. ;) Ducati parts cost more than Kawasaki parts. None of the three have much weather protection, so not really any difference in commuting. Buy the one that makes you smile more. Maybe a small top box for commuting duty.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts