Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which program do you guys/gals use, and why??

I use AIM, simply because most of the people that I know have it. I've heard that Yahoo's Messenger is pretty cool. I have it, but don't use it at all.

·
Registered
731 Posts
I use MSN messenger and ICQ because everybody I know uses those.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
AIM here, all my school friends use it so it is a great way to keep in touch. Not to jack your thread Gimp, but I think you guys should post what you use, and your screen name on it incase someone wants to contact you.

AIM: oRJKo

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My username on AIM is GimpdiggityYX

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Not to be nosy, but what is a "Gimpdiggity?" I was gonna ask about the onebadpony but this would be good. My s/n is my intials. The "o's" are for flare.

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Use Yahoo more then AIM. The chat rooms are cool in Yahoo..not as many BOTS but still alot. Been using yahoo for a few years now.

btw on both Yahoo and AIM as = Rascus00

·
rebel litre
3,748 Posts
lee_majaz for yahoo(on it all the time)

elboogiey for aol(sometimes)

and [email protected] for msn(almost always signed in)

·
Registered
291 Posts
None. Online chatting is largely a waste of time, IMO. If I need to talk to someone in real-time, I pick up the phone and call them. If I just need to tell them something that does not require an immediate response, I send them an email. I don't see the benefit of IM, honestly.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Yahoo- japbike
MSN- japbike.... either way, I dont use um all that often, but they seem to be on all the time......

·
rebel litre
3,748 Posts

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
leemajaz said:
i just picked itup. thanks for the info! it seems nice. the smilies are a lil different. gonna take a lil getting used to
Yeah, there are a ton of smiles in this prog but you can really only use the ones compatible with whomever you are communicating with. Unless they have Trillian also and in that case you can use them all!

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
Prefer AIM, but I use everything.

AIM - Air Locke (Had this handle since my AOL days 7 years ago...)
ICQ - 4375386
Yahoo - RaynalT
MSN - [email protected]

SpeedRacer:
What anime is that clip in your avatar from? It's not from Naruto is it?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts