Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, i wanna buy a new bike. Help me decide. kawi zzr600, , or a yamaha yzf600r. I have about 300 miles riding experience on an older 600 ninja, and have taken msf class. I know there are a million people that are going to tell me to get a ex500 or something, but i'm not going to listen, so don't bother. I've read it all. I am going to buy one of these two bikes, or something similar.

I know i want a 600. I'm looking at these instead of a new zx6r or r6 because of the riding position. I don't want to sit on my nuts. Of any spot on my body that all my weight would be on, I can't think of a single reason that it should be on my nuts. And if you give me a reason that it should be, I will argue with you. I want my bodyweight more towards my ass.

So, I need opinions. Which of these bikes would be better for a beginner and why (note: "neither" is not an answer that applies in this case, cuz I'm not going to listen, so keep it to yourself)? Which has a more comfortable/upright riding position? Any other similar bikes (new) that you would suggest?

I also looked at the yamaha fz6, which i thought was a little too upright. Like you're sitting on it with a broomstick up your ass or something. I've seen rich middleaged people with volvos and shit that buy stupid bicycles that remind me of the fz6, so I dont' want one.

I thank everyone in advance, except you fuckers that are going to tell me to get a ex500, which I'm not going to do, so fuck you in advance.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Get an ex500

and if you have read it all noob,you would know better than to tell us not to do something

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
kjartan said:
ok, you talked me into it. i decided to get an ex500.

Now see......that wasn't so hard,was it.

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
We just got a YZF600R for my wife - she had a year and about 4,000 miles of experience on her Vulcan 500. She adjusted to the 600R fine, but neither of us could imagine going to this bike after only 300 miles. 300 miles is one day's decent ride. It's 6 hours of riding.

If you're hell bent on either the YZF600R or the ZZR600, it won't really matter which one you pick - they're very similar. Just pick the one that you like the looks of best.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Uhh yea......lets not dog on other peoples motorcycles (unless its covered in chrome then you can go ahead and doggy dog) for starts.
And, as a fz6 rider, please please please don't buy one.......it would probably be to...slow for you anyway, bad habit of dragging its pegs and all that you know, you'd really hate it.

??Have you thought about Harley's???? You seem to have the right attitude.

·
Registered
528 Posts
I say definately get the Busa or ZX12. Just make sure it's the twin turbo version. Anything else will be way to slow and boring.

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
Can I have your personal information, I would like to take out a life ins policy on you. :)

·
Already Sick of Winter
3,273 Posts
the zzr600 while is not the most comfortable 600 out there. it still has a more forward riding position so although you won't be sitting on your nuts you will be smashing them up against your gas tank like i do on my ZX9. i have a pretty big cock and balls though. :neener your milage may vary.

the YZF600r has a more relaxed riding position. pegs are a little lower and more forward. bars are a little higher and back a bit. its a good direction to go however, if you have not considered this, a honda F3 or F4 is just as comfortable and a better built motorcycle.

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
malik ross said:
i have a pretty big cock and balls though.
:rolleyes

too much information, dude.

Agree with your comments on those two bikes though. The YZF600R does have a bit more comfortable ergos. YZF is a little heavier, ZZR has those cool dual headlights, but the YZF is overall better-looking, IMO. It's a toss-up.

·
Registered
597 Posts
kjartan said:
I know there are a million people that are going to tell me to get a ex500 or something, but i'm not going to listen, so don't bother.
WHy do you say this unless you really like getting flamed

kjartan said:
I know i want a 600. I'm looking at these instead of a new zx6r or r6 because of the riding position. I don't want to sit on my nuts. Of any spot on my body that all my weight would be on, I can't think of a single reason that it should be on my nuts. And if you give me a reason that it should be, I will argue with you. I want my bodyweight more towards my ass.
So an EX500 or GS500F is just what you need

kjartan said:
So, I need opinions. Which of these bikes would be better for a beginner and why (note: "neither" is not an answer that applies in this case, cuz I'm not going to listen, so keep it to yourself)? Which has a more comfortable/upright riding position? Any other similar bikes (new) that you would suggest?
Again, not a good way to try and get advise. You know what everyone is going to say :chair
Riding position, hmmmmmm Why don't you go sit on both of them :dunno

kjartan said:
I also looked at the yamaha fz6, which i thought was a little too upright. Like you're sitting on it with a broomstick up your ass or something. I've seen rich middleaged people with volvos and shit that buy stupid bicycles that remind me of the fz6, so I dont' want one.
So you want to pose comfortably :lol

kjartan said:
I thank everyone in advance, except you fuckers that are going to tell me to get a ex500, which I'm not going to do, so fuck you in advance.
:flipa

Hahahahaha
:popcorn

1 - 20 of 32 Posts