Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now, I know there needs to be some discretion when sharing riding spots...but I'm getting desperate. I've been at every end of Madison in the last two weeks, and I need something new. If anyone knows of nice roads, either post 'em or PM me. Preferebly Madison area. Thanks!!

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Hardjalard said:
Now, I know there needs to be some discretion when sharing riding spots...but I'm getting desperate. I've been at every end of Madison in the last two weeks, and I need something new. If anyone knows of nice roads, either post 'em or PM me. Preferebly Madison area. Thanks!!
All you gotta do is head west of Madison. There are tons of great roads out that way.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^^ Been out that way, towards cross plains. Found some stuff, but mostly really chill highway riding. I'm looking for twisty back roads.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Hardjalard said:
^^ Been out that way, towards cross plains. Found some stuff, but mostly really chill highway riding. I'm looking for twisty back roads.
Head over towars Mt Horeb. Some good twisty roads south and west of there. Just watch out for pea gravel.

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Jake said:
Head over towars Mt Horeb. Some good twisty roads south and west of there. Just watch out for pea gravel.
And while you're over there, watch for someone with a MOSES license plate. All the DMV would tell me is the plate is licensed to someone in Mt. Horeb. If you see it, :spank the owner and tell him to let me have it.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Isn't MalikRoss from that area? He'd be a good one to talk to...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts