Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Forever the Man
2,901 Posts
Locally, laps around lake tahoe. International, up and down italy, switzerland, in the mountain roads.
This or having watched Long Way Round a GS/Adventure in the middle of Mongolia. Also read an article once about some out of the way places in the Peruvian Andes and Patagonia.

Here in the States there are some wide open spaces in the West I've always wanted to run a literbike WFO on.

·
Mexican Hard Shell Taco
5,894 Posts
The Alps.

Seriously.

2nd to the Alps, Smoky Mountains in the USA.

I'm actually planning a trip that will involve renting a bike in Spain and visiting a friend in Switzerland :) In the meantime I'll ride the smoky mountains... Leaving tomorrow for the gap!

·
Registered
10,734 Posts
Kind of along these lines. I hate when I watch some commercial or movie and see some fantastic scenery that would likely be good riding but I have no clue where that is. Maybe we need to a thread to identify places like that.

Back on this topic, I've recently been itching to try a ride down the Croatian coast.

Croatia

·
All right meow...
2,719 Posts
Done the Alps in Italy...awesome. Rode the Balkans and Adriatic Coast. Rode Central Europe last summer. A few more on my bucket list are Cambodia, East Africa, the Silk Road and I found an offroad tour through the Southern Urals that looks pretty damn cool.

Stateside I want to ride to the northwest and Death Valley seems kind of cool. A ride across Canada would be cool. Friends of mine did it a few years back.

Basically anywhere on 2 wheels and away from people I am good with.

·
All right meow...
2,719 Posts
...and Kate Upton.

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
^^^ +1, can't believe I forgot to include Kate with my post.
Kristanna Loken. I like the slim ones. Not that Kate couldn't nibble crackers in my bed.......:welcome2

1 - 20 of 37 Posts