Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to sign up for the MSF in south Florida. Can anyone tell me where they have taken it in the past, or where to sign up? I am in West Palm Beach. Thank you.

·
Registered
924 Posts
there is one in hallandale.I @ the grey hound track.They are good. I forget the name

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
I took mine in Stuart...Martin County High....my instructor came from West Palm so I'm sure there is one closer.

·
Banned
436 Posts
Buzzard, Im in WPB and just took the MSF recently. Call the Safety Council of WPB and make arrangements for the MSF course. You have to sit in a class on a Thursday at Military & Forest Hill, then Saturday you riding on the riding range in Boca Raton of Glades Rd. Cost was $225.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
codenoid said:
Buzzard, Im in WPB and just took the MSF recently. Call the Safety Council of WPB and make arrangements for the MSF course. You have to sit in a class on a Thursday at Military & Forest Hill, then Saturday you riding on the riding range in Boca Raton of Glades Rd. Cost was $225.
Thanks man. I saw on the site that there was one available at John I Leonard high school too. I will probably give them a call this week. Where are you in West Palm? What do you ride?

·
Banned
436 Posts
buzzard said:
Thanks man. I saw on the site that there was one available at John I Leonard high school too. I will probably give them a call this week. Where are you in West Palm? What do you ride?
Im in the Lantana area, and I ride a 96 CBR600 F3.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts