Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to go on some short 1-2hr rides.. Any good roads in the Olathe, Overland Park, Lenexa, or maybe even the KCMO area?

Were do you guys ride when you meet up at sonic?

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
hevnsnt3k said:
I want to go on some short 1-2hr rides.. Any good roads in the Olathe, Overland Park, Lenexa, or maybe even the KCMO area?

Were do you guys ride when you meet up at sonic?
We do alot of in-town riding. There are a few sections of road, which are out of traffic's way, but we spend alot of time in OP and Olathe.

To be quite honest the only "real" road I would consider riding is "H" highway up from Liberty to Elx. Springs.

Alot of people ride "5" HWY, but it is not much fun and very dangerous w/ all the gravel that gets kicked up.

Just 1 more reason, why I have no desire to ride on the street, when I can take it to the track, and go balls out w/o worries..

But here are a few roads the Olathe Crew rides....

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Bill,

Are you bothering these nice road riding folks? Hey I am gonna be in town for the next couple of weeks. Thought about meeting up with ya and doing some riding. I am bring the 954 and CR to town.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
This route is very popular...

H highway is alot of fun, and O highway would be the best road in the world if they re-paved it. Still ridebale but you need to be careful.

H is like a dream thou. New Pavement, pretty fast sweapers, good times...

Attachments

·
Registered
987 Posts
Watch out going to KCMO the dirty bird is out and knows about the main hang outs. I dont think the off highways are a prob though aminly the guys just going out to dragrace or stunt. Johnson is by the baseball dimonds so not the safest place to go fast unless it is very late. Little Joe got chaised from colmine road.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Let's see... where do we ride...

I'd say away from flashing lights is the best description I can come up with. But those maps are pretty good too.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
scottzx7rr said:
Bill,

Are you bothering these nice road riding folks? Hey I am gonna be in town for the next couple of weeks. Thought about meeting up with ya and doing some riding. I am bring the 954 and CR to town.
haha sweet!

·
Greenlawn Racing dot com
217 Posts
Spooner said:
Butterbutt, I thought you stopped for flashing lights??

-Spoon

Only if she is going 130 in Bonner. She figures that McGraw needs to feed his kids, so why not do her part to help? :neener

1 - 12 of 12 Posts