Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend is replacing a fairing with a used one. He's gonna get it painted and is wondering where he can get the "GSXR" sticker for the lower front fairing ? Can't find it anywhere.. the ones on eBay look tacky as hell.

Anyone know where to get OEM ones or at least OEM copies? TIA

·
Registered
106 Posts
another option is to goto your local sign and vinyl shop.find ur logo off the internet.and they can give u any custom color size vinyl plot.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi, I recently converted my gsxr 600 black and orange to all black, I removed the fairing decals in 1 piece and replaced them with the gsxr 1000 special edition 'R', ordered from my local suzuki dealer.

Not sure if suzuki dealers are the same over there as they are here in the UK but they didnt cost a lot and being OEM look great :)

I tried the Ebay decals but they are poor compared to them.

·
Registered
318 Posts
srd240sx said:
My friend is replacing a fairing with a used one. He's gonna get it painted and is wondering where he can get the "GSXR" sticker for the lower front fairing ? Can't find it anywhere.. the ones on eBay look tacky as hell.

Anyone know where to get OEM ones or at least OEM copies? TIA
If you have a Cycle Gear near you they should have a big assortment in a binder.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I Just Ordered The Suzuki Lettering For My 04 750, Don't Ask... :-(
But I Have A Friend At A Dealership And It Was Cheap. If You'd Like Ill Get A Price From Him. Just Post All The Info, Year, Model Color Scheme.

-rich

·
Registered
85 Posts
I actually saw some at my dealer last weekend...try your local shop

1 - 8 of 8 Posts