Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Did anybody from SBN head out there? Doesn't anybody fight fair these days? what happen to a good ol' fist fight? oh wait, it must not do enough damage! :hshot Not cool!

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
sweetnlow said:
Doesn't anybody fight fair these days?
yeah gone are the good ol days of tickle fights and thumb wrestling!

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
For some odd reason I don't see the Biker Round-Up making its way back to West Bend anytime soon. :dunno

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
riverrat said:
wasn't this the black only rally?

don't take this in any way....just a question
Yeah but I think they're trying to make it an event for everyone. Don't think this shooting is going to help their cause any.

·
Registered
56 Posts
yeah.....i'd imagine not...My brother works with a part-time deputy...I guess the rally people didn't want any police presence at all...no patrols or anything. John (the deputy) has to patrol through there tommorow morning....i guess he's not looking forward to it

·
Jerk
990 Posts
I was playing with a compund bow at work today (don't ask) and I'd say that's my new weapon of choice. Those suckers shoot a long way. We were driving the road america track in a souped up golf cart shootin' at hay bales and tires, it was a blast. Though shooting out of a golf cart while driving takes some aim.

Tom.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
mr_druid said:
I was playing with a compund bow at work today (don't ask) and I'd say that's my new weapon of choice. Those suckers shoot a long way. We were driving the road america track in a souped up golf cart shootin' at hay bales and tires, it was a blast. Though shooting out of a golf cart while driving takes some aim.

Tom.
I have one for sale if you want it....its a lefty though...hence the hard time selling it...LOL

Cj

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
mr_druid said:
I'm a righty, but I play hockey left handed, and I think I could adapt. How much?

Tom.
Depends on your power eye....if you are using the wrong power eye you'll never get shit!

look at a corner on the opposite side of the room.....point at it with both eyes open....close one eye, and which ever eye is open and your finger is closest to where you were pointing with both eyes open is your power eye.

Typically it is the one you write with, but I write with my right, and eat with my left and my power eye is the left....ambidextrious or whatever...

·
Jerk
990 Posts
Um, I think the left eye maybe my power eye, but not by much at all. they both seems really close to being the same, ie both have the finger move about a inch to either side. Then again i'll wait till the whisky and coke wears off and try this again.

Tom.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
mr_druid said:
Um, I think the left eye maybe my power eye, but not by much at all. they both seems really close to being the same, ie both have the finger move about a inch to either side. Then again i'll wait till the whisky and coke wears off and try this again.

Tom.
Yeah, good thinking.. :alky ..I was asking $100 for it....it is at the parental units' house right now, and I don't know when I will be up there next with a car, but I will try and get it soon so you can look at it if you want.

Cj

·
Stabmaster
78 Posts
SWEET MERCIFUL CRAP my brain doesnt work!!!!! I tried that power eye test, but I see both eye's perspectives at once, so I'm sticking out one finger yet see two, and almost two hands and arms that overlap, kinda translucent unless they overlap. I havent shot the bow and a long time, but I dont remember anything like this when I shoot my guns...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts