Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,658 Posts
This is a dead forum. Tumble weeds rolling on thru.

Reactions: GSXR750

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sad, I remember when it was alive and thriving but that was 2012 and before

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
But it's February, and a high of 35 degrees here in Ohio. Not many riders out and about.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks like after being a member for 13 years, I'll be deleting this account.

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
President Trump, for reasons know only to himself, has attacked a dead man. President Trump, amazingly enough, is losing the argument.

https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/1108451990823145473/video/1
McCain was a lying POS. No wonder you like him.

Trump is an ass, no doubt, but McCain tried to tube him in many ways, being the vindictive asshole he was.

Now deal with the fact that Trump won. You must be so miserable. Go Beto!!! LMAO

MAGA 2020

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So, how did a thread started about how dead this forum is turn into a political pissing contest?

·
Banned
3,660 Posts
I was thinking about this forum last night and wondering how active it still is. YIKES! Where did everyone go?

And no, there are plenty of active motorcycle forums. I remember when this one was thriving...many moons ago.

·
the joke is in your hand
8,590 Posts
there's no such thing as a thriving motorcycle forum in 2019. Gaybook has killed them. anyone who uses a site like facebook deserves to have their ID stolen because that's what's happening. wonder why you get 10 telemarketers call you every day and 200 spam emails per day? social media...

1 - 20 of 53 Posts