Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know stealerships charge a whole lot for these items so is there a place online that I can order from? Is it worth while to even order online since I'll have to pay for shipping and that might defeat the purpose of saving money?

·
Registered
325 Posts
Call your local stealerships. The yamaha dealer sells suzuki oem's for 9.95 while the Suzuki dealer sells them for 14.95. Just call and ask how much. Under 10 for a filter seems pretty straight to me. Oil I get at advance auto, auto zone, walmart, pep boyz.

·
Registered
95 Posts
USE THIS LINK to cross reference oil filters.
I use Mobile1 or Bosch. They are as good or better than the moto branded filters and cost less. Plus, on some bikes you can use a longer filter and get better and longer filtering (because of more filter media)

·
at the track
3,121 Posts
I walk to my local Advance Auto Parts store

·
Registered
359 Posts
I go to my local O'Reilly auto parts and get a Wix filter and a gallon of Shell Rotella 15W-40 for my bike.....

·
Registered
361 Posts
frank5079 said:
I go to my local O'Reilly auto parts and get a Wix filter and a gallon of Shell Rotella 15W-40 for my bike.....
purolator and Rotella here from the local pep-boys, but I don't walk there, I have a car to drive there

1 - 7 of 7 Posts