Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen some pretty high post counts on here :) And mine's on the better side of 1000 and gaining. Most of us came over only several months ago. So where do you think you post the most?

Mine come mostly from General, a few in the model-specific section, and the rest here and Sport-Touring. Only a handful in the OT section.

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Yeah... where is my section...??? Funny no one told me about it.

All of my posts are in the SF Section here and only on this site. I don't have time to post and double and triple post at other sites. It's kind of crazy to start a thread at one site and do it again here only to get the same people posting the same responses on both sites...

Is that what you meant?

·
Registered
517 Posts
I am usually in here...once in a blue moon I'll get a wild hair and check out other places like the pussy posse sub forum...but on most of these forums I stick to SoFla...people in my neighborhood!

·
Registered
820 Posts
I check SBN SoFla first always. Then the For Sale forum on r6messagenet. I hit up various others after that. I post when I have something to say. So it ends up being a little here and there. The highest concentration does end up being here.

·
wuka man
849 Posts
r1-forum is where the madness is at.

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
R1 Forum is slow.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LOL @ OT section :eek:nfloor

I just meant within SBN, as I'm looking at my 700+ posts and thinking, what the hell did I write?? :lao

I'm also on cbrworld.net (where I bumped into thirdgenlxi), beginnerandbeyond.com (old friends from beginnerbikes.com), and sport-touring.net. But this is the only place where I have hundreds of posts :popcorn

·
Female Butt Lover!!
3,640 Posts
I stick with whatever site is up and running...

·
They call me a ride whore
1,387 Posts
Here I post mostly in the S-FL forum, but also here and there in general, O.T, pics/videos, and model specific forums. As far as other forums, I'm on cbrworld.net (which is actually how I found out about SBN, through fotocycle) and twowheelforum.com, and then 3geez.com but that's for my car (and I'm an admin for the site, lol). My posts are in the thousands on 3geez cuz I've been there going on 5 years, but I'm still a noob on here and most other bike forums with no more than a couple hundred posts on each

·
I rock
1,664 Posts
I have a dozen sites that I check everyday....

sbn
ls2
ls1
zx12r forum
sv1000 forum
glock forum
rc universe
rc groups
cycle forum
jennings gp forum
305 riders
masturbate.com

etc...etc...

·
They call me a ride whore
1,387 Posts
ALF/USA said:
I have a dozen sites that I check everyday....

sbn
ls2
ls1
zx12r forum
sv1000 forum
glock forum
rc universe
rc groups
cycle forum
jennings gp forum
305 riders
masturbate.com

etc...etc...
:eek:nfloor :lao

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
motopsyko32 said:
the Miami R1 Thread is slow cause it has a gazillion posts, but the newer threads are just as fast as SBN

yeah millions of posts.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts