Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought we were doing fairly good around here having guys posting almost every day. That's not bad for having as few Nebr members as we have, but now all of a sudden everyone has disappeared. Nobody has posted anything for about 9 days or so.

What's up guys? Where ya hiding at? :moon

·
Registered
19 Posts
I've been on the road for work the last two weeks. I really don't check email/websites like I should in those cases. Anyway, back for the week, then gone for the next 3! Stupid busy season at work. For an update, as long as my mirrors get in today, I'll be back together and street legal for the first time since the lay down. Can't wait!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Same as all of the above here, but I think I'm finally home for a while! Anyone coming down to the Lincoln area to go ride by chance this weekend??? I'm dying to get back out.

·
Premium Member
9,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
juniorsR1 said:
Same as all of the above here, but I think I'm finally home for a while! Anyone coming down to the Lincoln area to go ride by chance this weekend??? I'm dying to get back out.
I think me and a buddy will be coming to Lincoln at some point this weekend. We are wanting to stop by Star City to look around and then head over to Hooters for lunch. I don't really know if we'll do much riding while we're in the area. I'm not even sure if we're going to be going up Saturday or Sunday. We've been trying to get up there for the last few weekends, but haven't been able to get it done. Hopefully this weekend will work out.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Justin726 said:
I think me and a buddy will be coming to Lincoln at some point this weekend. We are wanting to stop by Star City to look around and then head over to Hooters for lunch. I don't really know if we'll do much riding while we're in the area. I'm not even sure if we're going to be going up Saturday or Sunday. We've been trying to get up there for the last few weekends, but haven't been able to get it done. Hopefully this weekend will work out.

If you come down and think you're going to do some riding, drop me a line. I've got to get out sometime this weekend. I'm shooting for Saturday evening, hopefully it won't be so hot & humid.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Well, with this storm passing through the Omaha area tonight, I still haven't put everything together. This blows. Hopefully tomorrow isn't terrible, so I can finally get that bike back where it belongs - the road.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Hi Guys, actually not busy, been around the forum a lot of times. Also browsed here, but no one is around. I know, excuses. I work @ home so you can probably understand how bad I wanted to go out, specially with my bike. Anyways, I've been out biking quite a few times already here in town, and can't believe, that there are a lot of bikes around here. And also, groups, though I still have yet to find a group that I wanted to be with, like a group that is just a low profile. I have a neighbor who ride, and a couple of Sunday ago, he called me and ask me if I wanted to go biking, so I did, with a few of his friends, and I don't think I wanted to go with them again. They are one of those kids who wanted to pop a willie almost everytime, and what's sad is, they don't know how. I think they're still learning. I don't know how to do stunts too, and I don't want to learn. I bought my bike to ride on it, and have fun with it. I think my definition of fun is different from people who is 10 to 15 years younger. Sorry, I'm not trying to say all of them, but I think most of them. I should not have generalized that. Sorry. Well, 95zx6r, you let me know when your back up and running.

·
Registered
3 Posts
cebu 66

i'm guessing you're around omaha, have you rode the loess hills at all?

i used to ride alone there on sunday mornings, kind of a nice change of pace from plain old straight roads. :lol

i usually see a few bikes, i too have run into a few that want to wheelie, but i don't hang around with anybody that rides like that.

i just ride for my own fun, its a great stress reliever. :)

·
Registered
984 Posts
Hi skeeter, yes, I'm from Omaha, but have not been to loess hills yet. Are you from Omaha too? Maybe, we can ride sometime.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts