Sport Bikes banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
I rock
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
get wheels and tires and not get rapped??
I want something like this...18"

·
Banned
383 Posts
Heroldmotorsports can get car rims and tires as well give him a call.

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Heroldmotorsports or check out Chiny's cuz.

·
I rock
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
does wheel world has a website?? tirerack sucks fugly wheels for my car....

the Ranger is for sale Juggs...or my bro may use it on a trade in....

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
I don't think wheel world has a website. They're on Palmetto & NW 47th Ave

·
Ducatista
1,812 Posts
Chinygyal said:
I don't think wheel world has a website. They're on Palmetto & NW 47th Ave

Chiny I got my 20's from there!! great guys. I want to upgrade to a set of 22 maybe I'll swing by and see what they have.

·
Registered
820 Posts
It often times is cheaper to find the wheels you want on the web for the best price, then buy tires from another vendor like www.discounttiredirect.com(their wheel prices are soemtime very good as well) and then get them mounted locally. Thats what I did when I had the Max. I still have the wheels and tires, they will fit on my Tacoma, but will look kinda dumb, I think.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Snowman said:
Chiny I got my 20's from there!! great guys. I want to upgrade to a set of 22 maybe I'll swing by and see what they have.
Lemme know if you find anything you want/like there, we'll take it from there

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Hobert said:
It often times is cheaper to find the wheels you want on the web for the best price,
The only thing I worry about is the shipping and the hassle of doing 3 different things to accomplish one thing. Do you save THAT much money to make it worth the time and effort?? Just curious.

·
I rock
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
chiny

whats you cuz name?? if everything works out I may be shopping for rims next week uhuuuu

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
ALF/USA said:
chiny

whats you cuz name?? if everything works out I may be shopping for rims next week uhuuuu
It's my dad's cuz, his name is Brian. Him and the wifey own it

·
Registered
820 Posts
Chinygyal said:
The only thing I worry about is the shipping and the hassle of doing 3 different things to accomplish one thing. Do you save THAT much money to make it worth the time and effort?? Just curious.
It was worth it for the price I paid for the rims. Besides buying the rims and tires is just a couple clicks of the mouse. When the stuff arrived I tossed it in the car and drove to have them mounted. It was the same physical trips as going someplace to buy both.

Now if I knew then someone who has connections like yourself, it may not have been worth it. :) But I didn't then.

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
How much was the shipping on the rims & tires? Between cost & shipping did it still work out cheaper than buying locally? I'm just wondering because of the weight, I would think it would cost a lot to ship

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Most of the time stuff like tires are shipped ground and it is really cheap.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts