Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
It's made of people!
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about doing a euro mod. removing my fairing and installing the single euro headlight. The problem is that I can't find anywhere to order the parts.

Anyone have any ideas?

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Damn_Yankee said:
I'm thinking about doing a euro mod. removing my fairing and installing the single euro headlight. The problem is that I can't find anywhere to order the parts.

Anyone have any ideas?
Take a closer look. You'll need gauges and everything. It'd be cheaper to sell your Fizzer and import a new, naked, one.

·
It's made of people!
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Really? I see. Hmm, the machanic at my dealership told me that it was just the light and some brackets to switch it over. He didn't say it was the guages too.

That kinda sucks. Oh well.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Damn_Yankee said:
Really? I see. Hmm, the machanic at my dealership told me that it was just the light and some brackets to switch it over. He didn't say it was the guages too.

That kinda sucks. Oh well.
I could be entirely wrong. I just looked around at some pictures and it may be that you just need the headlight and mounting brackets for signals, light, and gauge pack. I'd do something about that horn though.

Attachments

·
It's made of people!
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was looking at those too. After looking at the pics, I think I will just need to get ahold of the light and brackets. The problem is that none of the dealerships around here can order euro parts. I've checked around a little and no one seems to know where I can order them from.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Several people have looked into this before, and it's more complicated than you think. Here's one thread, but there are several more out there.

http://forums.sportbikes.net/forums/showthread.php?t=11115

Edit: I still think it might be a bit easier to do it with aftermarket headlights, signals, and mirrors. You'd have to do a bunch of fabrication if you went that route, but it would be fun.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts