Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all you expert photoshoppers, is there anyway I can get PhotoShop without paying for it?

A site that I could download it from maybe?

·
Registered
13,267 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
KH, how long have you had it on your comp? I wonder if it expires after like 60 or 90 days?

·
Already Sick of Winter
3,273 Posts
FunkLord said:
It's built into my computer. I type "mspaint" in the Windows->Run dialog box, and it loads right up!
:eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor

they are talking about Photoshop, the Adobe Product, not MSpaint.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Limewire or Kazaa, just be sure to check it for viruses and junk before opening.

·
Making Horizons Vertical
1,871 Posts
You can also get it from adobe's website. Go to the download page and there are tryout downloads for all of their programs...

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
dubbs693 said:
You can also get it from adobe's website. Go to the download page and there are tryout downloads for all of their programs...

Yes but you need to register and fill out bs forms at adopie. This one has been running for over 3 months already.... I rarely use it since I use something much faster and easy on resources. Big problem with adopie products they all load so much unnessary bullcrap they suck up way more resources than nessesary. Why in the world do you need a 163Mb proggy when a 2Mb proggy does all the same things and still uses adopie's plugins as well?

You know its true when people are making "speed up" tweeks for several various adopie products even acrobat.

This is important to me since my decent comp went up in smoke a few months back :( Memory intensive programs are a example of bad programming anyway.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Try Photoline 32 or Ultimate Paint both use photoshlep plugins and are tiny little programs that will do everything ps does at a fraction of the cost. 20-30 bux vs several hunnert. ps aint cheap....

·
ZRO BLNG
1,839 Posts
PM me. I can tell you where to download the latest version with working serial.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Check out some of the "photoshopped" pics I've done lately. It might be hard to believe, but they were all done with MSpaint.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts