Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in the states and cannot find a dealer who sells the Arrow Cat Eliminator. I don't want to take a part the stock cat. Anyone know where I can buy an Arrow Cat Eliminator from in the United States?

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
RBC827 said:
I live in the states and cannot find a dealer who sells the Arrow Cat Eliminator. I don't want to take a part the stock cat. Anyone know where I can buy an Arrow Cat Eliminator from in the United States?
I hope you did a good search before you posted that question. I think the exhaust topic has seen some "exhaustive" discussion already.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Heavy FZ6 said:
I hope you did a good search before you posted that question. I think the exhaust topic has seen some "exhaustive" discussion already.

I did a search for "Arrow Cat" and read just about everyone of them. But not once did I see anyone mention where they bought them from. I sent a PM to one of the members asking him if he still made them. I think his avatar was I-Love-NY. If it is posted somewhere, I do apologize for not seeing it.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
RBC827 said:
I did a search for "Arrow Cat" and read just about everyone of them. But not once did I see anyone mention where they bought them from. I sent a PM to one of the members asking him if he still made them. I think his avatar was I-Love-NY. If it is posted somewhere, I do apologize for not seeing it.
No problem. I was just warning you that some of the locals can be pretty militant about using the search. :rolleyes

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Heavy FZ6 said:
No problem. I was just warning you that some of the locals can be pretty militant about using the search. :rolleyes

I have learned from experience from other forums to do a search first then ask questions. Thanks for looking after me.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Pipecity.com around 45 bucks

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pipecity just quoted me $85 delivered.

I couldn't figure out how to find anything on GioMoto's website. I tried searching, looking up the catalog, nothing.

·
2 As 1
1,121 Posts
RBC827 said:
Pipecity just quoted me $85 delivered.

I couldn't figure out how to find anything on GioMoto's website. I tried searching, looking up the catalog, nothing.

You just type in FZ6 in their search box.

However, to make it easy... here is the part number you want:
71272MI

Here is their number to call them:

You can also try Lockhart Phillips

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Enygma said:
You just type in FZ6 in their search box.

However, to make it easy... here is the part number you want:
71272MI

Here is their number to call them:

You can also try Lockhart Phillips
Damn your good. :cheers

1 - 13 of 13 Posts