Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Skerd To Ride
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know this site use to be kickass and lately I have noticed everything seems to have fallen off? What happen to get togethers and all the good rides?

·
Registered
9,600 Posts
I am still here

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Sold my bike after it sat in the garage for over a year. Bought a 2012 Yamaha SX240 boat instead... who wants to join me next time out? :)

·
Skerd To Ride
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol, wow we have gone from bikes to boats....man talk about growing up...lol
Its cool though, I understand things change, hobbies change, and people change its the way it goes.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
lol, wow we have gone from bikes to boats....man talk about growing up...lol
Its cool though, I understand things change, hobbies change, and people change its the way it goes.
Sbn still works..... Just "Sportboat Network"

Lol

Sent from my DROIDX

·
Pro. Lowsider
1,695 Posts
Not really away.
Only to Tampa, lol.

Everyone started fallen off a couple years ago.
I remember the days we could post a ride amd roll 20 deep. Now it's rough getting 2 at a time.

I'm planning on a Streeting it for a while. Just got my beast back together and I'm looking to burn the middle off the tire. Look for some ride/bike night postings in a couple weeks. We'll see if the Sbn peeps are just being little bitches, or if they'll ride, lol.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Not really away.
Only to Tampa, lol.

Everyone started fallen off a couple years ago.
I remember the days we could post a ride amd roll 20 deep. Now it's rough getting 2 at a time.

I'm planning on a Streeting it for a while. Just got my beast back together and I'm looking to burn the middle off the tire. Look for some ride/bike night postings in a couple weeks. We'll see if the Sbn peeps are just being little bitches, or if they'll ride, lol.
post it up..!..

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
I am still riding all the time. Just been staying more local to me. To far for some of these cats to ride. ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1351024965.869415.jpg ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1351024977.551024.jpg

·
DarkDreamer's Negrito.
428 Posts
I'm still around. Been busy working in Orlando. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

1 - 16 of 16 Posts