Sport Bikes banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
5,547 Posts
Sorry Id like to go but I wouldnt be able to go down Fri morning. I dont get off until 4pm.
Sounds like you need more time off my friend. I'm leaving first light on Friday morning and returning home on Monday. It's a 355 mile ride from my house.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Sounds like you need more time off my friend. I'm leaving first light on Friday morning and returning home on Monday. It's a 355 mile ride from my house.
I wish I had more time off too but my wife and I found out she was pregnant so Im saving my vacation days to help cover all the doctors visits in the upcoming months.

·
5,547 Posts
I wish I had more time off too but my wife and I found out she was pregnant so Im saving my vacation days to help cover all the doctors visits in the upcoming months.
Congrats and best wishes with the baby. Maybe some other time would be better for a trip to the Gap for you. Jay

·
5,547 Posts
Old thread but it looks like some folks are still active.

Warsaw area, great area but would like to be near ZZRrocket where nice roads are nearby.
Ride down for the day, I'll show you some curvey roads in south eastern Indiana and northern Kentucky.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Ride down for the day, I'll show you some curvey roads in south eastern Indiana and northern Kentucky.
I may just have to let you know when I'm ready to head south. It will probably be soon. Bike is up on a lift and the rear axle is out to grease but I will have the sprint back together soon and ready for the season.
My last long weekend exploring Kentucky was a good time, we based in Morehead

·
Registered
300 Posts
i am also in N indiana in south bend let me know if anybody is up for riding. id either prefer twistys or single track trail riding, but i also have a adv bike aswell.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts