13,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i know you phoenix peeps do some group rides - when and where...... :alky

·
Registered
17 Posts
badgixxer said:
ok i know you phoenix peeps do some group rides - when and where...... :alky
Hey there, Im trying to put together a Ride for this Sun(29th) to Payson-still waiting for peeps to post up on Phoenix sportbike club-If I get some riders it will be 8:45a meet-up at 87(beeline)&Shea with a 9ish depart time onto Payson.Im new to the area myself-Met up and joined their club a couple wweks back-Had a great ride to Prescott this past Sunday!If no one post up for this one I may just bail and join another ride-as I know a couple of people who are supposed to ride to Tortilla flats Sun-but Im still waiting on time and meet up myself as a back up plan!:)Ill keep you posted!

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the info - i have to work Sunday night so i need to be home and in bed by 2pm so i prolly won't make it..... :a2

·
Registered
912 Posts
Yea lets get a ride together soon. the only times i got is all day sunday or at night after ten

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
robbieace said:
Yea lets get a ride together soon. the only times i got is all day sunday or at night after ten
i'm not a real big fan of night rides since i don't know any roads..... :D

·
Registered
220 Posts
we got a ride going on for september 12th... up north... meet up at 6am well be back by 1 pm....

pm me for more info...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Ride this sunday(sept 5th) to CLIR/Tortilla flats- Meet up Ironwood&Southern(N.E)corner gas station-6:30a.m Ironwood is approx. 19miles east of I-10 on (60e)on east side of Apache Junction. Make (left) on Ironwood 1/2 milke to Southern(look for gas station) Should be a good ride if you dont party too hard saturday night! :alky

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
KaWbOyZx7RR said:
we got a ride going on for september 12th... up north... meet up at 6am well be back by 1 pm....

om me for more info...
unfortunately i'll be working 11, 12 and 13 and i work nights which means 7pm to 7am..... :a2
maybe i can make the next one....

·
Registered
220 Posts
Cottonn said:
Ride this sunday(sept 5th) to CLIR/Tortilla flats- Meet up Ironwood&Southern(N.E)corner gas station-6:30a.m Ironwood is approx. 19miles east of I-10 on (60e)on east side of Apache Junction. Make (left) on Ironwood 1/2 milke to Southern(look for gas station) Should be a good ride if you dont party too hard saturday night! :alky

if my bike is up and going.. im down... it should be done by thursday...

·
Registered
220 Posts
badgixxer said:
unfortunately i'll be working 11, 12 and 13 and i work nights which means 7pm to 7am..... :a2
maybe i can make the next one....

i should be setting up more rides.. once i get my bike up... i usually post it up on SBW.. ill start posting it on here also...

·
Registered
220 Posts
Cottonn said:
Hope to see you!If you took it to azmotosports,Dont count on it being done! :lol
hell no i do all the work myself...

im pretty much done... i just have to put the bodywork back on and test ride it...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts