Sport Bikes banner

When the sun comes out

1K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  TopHeavy 
#1 ·
When the sun comes out and the roads are dry, I'm heading out for a ride. Anybody want to join me?

I live in Hillsboro, Oregon so I'll be departing from the Chevron Station at the Glencoe Rd exit off of Hwy 26. We'll cover Hwy 47, Apiary, Caanan Rd, Hwy 30, back to Hwy 47 and maybe hit Hwy 202 and 103 if the weather treats us right.

Who's game?

#2 ·
and of course you would catch me while I'm down in New Mexico. Glad to hear there's been some good weather up there for riding.

You didn't give any dates and times. Make sure you let your friends know they can find the information on the ride here and post up when they are available.

and welcome to SBN!! :twofinger (that's our standard greeting :p).

#3 ·
That's just it! Weather has been sucking... but I'm ready to ride when the sun comes out. So the date and time are tenative. If somebody sees a hint of sunshine while I'm not paying attention, shoot me a PM or an email and we'll hit the twistie hills.

Jason

#5 ·
I've got some guys from another forum coming out to the coast on Friday around noonish if you want to meet up. It's supposed to be nice until Saturday night.

Ron

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.