Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
You even got a shot of the ol Kan-o-Tuna! That's the blue bike WITHOUT a hooters chick sittin on it! lol :nerd

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Gezz..... I look at all these old pics you guys have and think of all the fun I missed out on because I didn't get into this sooner. Hopefully there will be much much more to come!

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
It was definetly a good time back in those days. Hell we used to have a Bike Nite every freakin nite. :headbang

We did alot of ridin back then as well. My f4i was less than 2yrs old and had 24,000+ on it. Dont get me wrong though, we stil have fun with the group we have goin now. You know I gots luv fo u mofo's :)

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Those were the times.
We should get the old group together and do an old timers run somewhere.

·
Registered
470 Posts
CBRXX said:
Just digging through some old pics and found these.

Does anybody remember the ole days...
Kenny,

You make a good point. My super Sat/Sun days will be far and few in between. Me and a few other Super riders have been talking and we all agree the risks aren't worth it. i personally rather take it to the track to see who can do what. :nerd

Anyways, we need to get the Hooters thing back started in the near future. That way we can all get together more often and see T's & A's while were at it. :headbang

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
L-Town said:
Kenny,

You make a good point. My super Sat/Sun days will be far and few in between. Me and a few other Super riders have been talking and we all agree the risks aren't worth it. i personally rather take it to the track to see who can do what. :nerd

Anyways, we need to get the Hooters thing back started in the near future. That way we can all get together more often and see T's & A's while were at it. :headbang
I'm all for it..... I'm not one of the "oldtimmers" but it sounds like a fun time. Sounds like a fun idea to me.

·
Registered
600 Posts
R1Fast said:
I remember that exact ride

I even remember who went down.
Here is a Hint:
He was trying to wheelie on 33 between Fussel and The Shell station headed towards Clermont.
if you're talking about Jet i remember that too! he went down right it front of me. by the time we got stopped a passing car saw the whole thing and fortunately the people inside were an off duty paramedic and emt or something. they got to him before we did!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts