Sport Bikes banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
ASMA Racer
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well,

I made it in and out of Cali, and no one got hurt. Well, one guy crashed on Palomar (not with my group), on the Fast Side. I didn't do the Tight Side since there was once again oil spread in the corners.

I did just under 1000 miles yesterday, all over SoCal. I cannot believe how rich those people are in good roads - Arizona is really sparse in comparison. The view from the mountainside as we were racing (figuratively, no one was pushing hard) down the slope over Palm Desert was just completely incredible.

I hit just about every landmark road in SoCal I think - Ortega, Palomar, Idywild, but we gave the Angeles Crest a miss, due to extreme enforcement.

Lane-splitting will seperate the men from the boys. Lane-splitting at 85-90 MPH on the 15 freeway will make your boys crawl up inside to hide.

Gasoline is freaking expensive in Cali, but then you knew that.

More later, if I get the chance - got to unpack.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
sounds like you had a great time....
and yep lane splitting will seperate the men form the boys at speed.....
:fiddy

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
there is nothing more fun than lane splitting at 90+ mph. i know i know...i'm a squid at heart I guess, but damn if I don't enjoy it. But only if I lead, I won't do it if someone else does it to the same car before me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts