Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
I did a pretty exhaustive search of all the sites I know for wheels for your bike and I can't find any, I think what most of the 500r racers do is a swingarm off of another bike and then different wheels will fit. I can't find any specifically for the 500r though.

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
Yeah I was also curious about this to some extent, although my curiosity just extends to getting 17" wheels, not any special wheels. Will the 17" wheels from the 94+ fit on the pre 94's??? Just so that I have a better selection of tires, as I have researched the 16" wheel on the pre 94's limits the tire selection quite a bit.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Spike said:
Yeah I was also curious about this to some extent, although my curiosity just extends to getting 17" wheels, not any special wheels. Will the 17" wheels from the 94+ fit on the pre 94's??? Just so that I have a better selection of tires, as I have researched the 16" wheel on the pre 94's limits the tire selection quite a bit.
There isn't as broad a selection for 16in. tires but there is some. Depends on what kind of riding you like to do.

jmsblk500r, I wouldn't get your hopes up. I search high/low and couldn't find squat.

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
Yeah I've been doing some thinking and I really don't think that I'll be riding quite so aggressively that I need to upgrade to Metzeler 550's or anything like that... But I guess we shall see. The bike I intend to get is for all intensive purposes is a beater bike, just something to have fun on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts