Sport Bikes banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Palm City Nice Guy
2,503 Posts
Man............. that wheely was Awesome......... best I seen all year. you da man. :cheers

·
Just call me J.R.
3,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Man............. that wheely was Awesome......... best I seen all year. you da man. :cheers
Your my greastest FAN EVER! TY. Okay so for the typical rider I guess this isnt much, however. I did a power wheelie, in short distance, did not get to change gears, but brought it up to probably about 10:30 or so, rode it for just a second and put it back down. The reason why I am so happy about it though is that fact that I was able to control it all the way through. Very very happy with it.

·
Palm City Nice Guy
2,503 Posts
I tell the folks that ride with me to just stop and dial 911 if they see me do a wheely cause something aweful is fixin to happen.

·
Registered
4,314 Posts
one time coming home I tried a stand up wheelie. I got the bike up but came down wrong and got major head shake. Almost lost it a block or so in front of my house. Yay my wheelies suck

·
Registered
461 Posts
My clutch up ended up with my insurance getting hiked... two wheels on the ground unless it comes up while i'm on the gas.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts