Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mr_Druid was nice enough to inform me of a wheelie school that is pretty near by, put on by Starboyz.

So here is my thinking:

He was thinking of going there for lessons, you get to use their bikes on a closed track. I was also interested. So I guess I am seeing if there is any others interested and if anyone knows of a "school" that is closer than Ohio. I was personally thinking of going for two days if it isn't too expensive. Get a hotel: booze at night, ride wheelies during the day. Any thoughts, additional info or those interested please reply. :feedback :2devil

·
Jerk
990 Posts
I'm all for going provided I have the funds and the days off, which shouln't be too hard to come by if I split the hotel with someone. I may have to to take a day off school, but believe me I have no problem doing that.

Tom.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
My wheelie school started at the end of August last year and hopefully will be finishing up by the end of the month.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
ibjames said:
??????????????? home schooling? :dunno
Yessum, you followed along that one time but it was much too windy to get a full days practice.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Just wanted to add that I would go to the school if I was starting from scratch.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:2devil :cheers Not necessarily starting from scratch, but would like the chance to get used to getting to the balance point on someone elses bike.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It'll be fun anyways, I'll post the price when I find out. jic.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts