Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
That's pretty cool...

...but, I'm a bit confused...what is the point of doing that?? Just to see who can make the most smoke?

·
Ride Twins!
1,957 Posts
Badass bikes.

What's the other bike? Got any pics of that one? And how loud is the bike on the right, just noticed the exhaust stopped at the midpipe - sound good?

·
NEC DEFICIT ALTER
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The reaction is amazing in this place versus the R1-Forum. To clarify - there is absolutely zero purpose. But it's fun and it makes an entertaining video. The bike on the right is my modified '05 R1. Almost complete and I'll post some pics soon (there's already some in here under the Streetfighter sub-forum). The exhaust is not nearly as loud as you would think. No EXUP, no CAT, not tuner and it runs great.

·
cheekybeast
1,557 Posts
DC ORIGINAL said:
The reaction is amazing in this place versus the R1-Forum. To clarify - there is absolutely zero purpose. But it's fun and it makes an entertaining video. The bike on the right is my modified '05 R1. Almost complete and I'll post some pics soon (there's already some in here under the Streetfighter sub-forum). The exhaust is not nearly as loud as you would think. No EXUP, no CAT, not tuner and it runs great.

Well I think its cool :boink

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Don't get me wrong, I think it's cool too. Both of those bikes are hot.

I just didn't know if there was a point to it or not.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Why do you keep wicking the throttle while doing the burnout? Just hold a nice smooth rpm. I dont like what the bikes look like at all but if thats what your into than thats all you.

·
Registered
146 Posts
those bikes are awesome! i almost bought a 05 gixxer 600 that i was gonna do that same thing to! but i lost the auction at the last minute :(

so i bought my 04 gixxer 600 to the left, and its too nice to take everything off right now. though i may have to do it in the future cause those looks so sweet!

·
vroom vroom
490 Posts

·
Calm like a bomb!
7,944 Posts
Ha ha ha...

Nothing spectacular, but I agree with everyone else...cool bikes for sure.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts