Sport Bikes banner

Whats your motive when looking for the right guy to date

• I'm looking for Mr. RIGHT...the guy I want to marry. I'm not interested in just a fling..if it's not

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I want Mr. RIGHT NOW.......hormones a blazin.....a commitment is NOT something I'm all about

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm looking for a good time. If it turns into more, then so-be-it, but not out for a new last name.

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • I'm looking for someone willing to commit.....he might not be Brad Pitt...but he needs to treat me r

• I'm shallow and only will date guys that are uber-hot, and KNOW their hot. Besides..I KNOW my poop d

• Total voters
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Great topic Caster!

I had to answer with looking for Mr. Right but a Mr. Right for me(he doesn't have to be like a model off the pages of GQ)--but I also like the choice of just going out to have a good time--that's how I approach it and if a few dates later things are going great and moving in good direction, then I will cut off dating others but if things aren't going good--I move on!

I am not interested in playing games or in players trying to play me. So no flings are on my list right now.

I want a guy who is interested in getting to know me past the physical part. I feel I have a lot to offer someone if they would just take the time to discover me!! I am too old to be playing games and if I sense someone is trying to--I will drop them in a heartbeat :D

Damn--my first serious thread in awhile LOL

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Ok 47 views and no other replies??? Ladies what is up?? Or am I the only single lady on here???????? LOL

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
No Rsixxy, just that its hard to tell ppl what your looking for. NOt like any of us will get what we REALLY want. right?! not trying to be negative, but you know what I mean.

ok, fine, what I REALLY want as best I can describe:

5'8"-6'3" Brown hair and eyes. (something about brown eyes..I don't know) Has to love to kiss, and not snuggle to much. I'm not a snuggle person, just depends on my moods, I'm a hand holder. I want MY BEST FRIEND! someone to do things with all the time, someone I want to come home to and tell them everything, even if its meaningless, and they are actually interested in what I'm saying. To support me no matter what crazy ideas I have. Hold me when I fail, be my biggest fan. Cheer me on when things are going great. Go on all these crazy adventures I want to take. Love to travel. Loves to camp. Has to ride and love the sport as much as I do. Strong not only physically, but emotionaly, and spirtualy. Not care how much I make, or don't make. Can sit and read the paper on Sundays, drink coffee, and not have to talk. NOt get upset when I ask alot of questions. (I ask ALOT of questions!) Someone that dosen't talk during the races (that just annoys me!) Can run off on the spur of the moment and no matter what they are doing, have fun. The most important besides being my best friend, is someone that will love me for me! Maybe one day. But I have my daydreams.. :D

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
sorry that was alot! but there is more. :) now you know what the japbike wants...

·
Mexican Hard Shell Taco
5,894 Posts
I thought you were married japbike, but you are looking for someone???

Maybe I just had a bad brain fart and I'm confusing you with someone else.

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
japbike said:
No Rsixxy, just that its hard to tell ppl what your looking for. NOt like any of us will get what we REALLY want. right?! not trying to be negative, but you know what I mean.

ok, fine, what I REALLY want as best I can describe:

5'8"-6'3" Brown hair and eyes. (something about brown eyes..I don't know) Has to love to kiss, and not snuggle to much. I'm not a snuggle person, just depends on my moods, I'm a hand holder. I want MY BEST FRIEND! someone to do things with all the time, someone I want to come home to and tell them everything, even if its meaningless, and they are actually interested in what I'm saying. To support me no matter what crazy ideas I have. Hold me when I fail, be my biggest fan. Cheer me on when things are going great. Go on all these crazy adventures I want to take. Love to travel. Loves to camp. Has to ride and love the sport as much as I do. Strong not only physically, but emotionaly, and spirtualy. Not care how much I make, or don't make. Can sit and read the paper on Sundays, drink coffee, and not have to talk. NOt get upset when I ask alot of questions. (I ask ALOT of questions!) Someone that dosen't talk during the races (that just annoys me!) Can run off on the spur of the moment and no matter what they are doing, have fun. The most important besides being my best friend, is someone that will love me for me! Maybe one day. But I have my daydreams.. :D
+1. i think i must be fortunate, my guy basically does that, but he does have his quirks. I guess what I want is my best friend. I have to feel like he is my best friend and I can come home after being out all day to tell him something I saw that I thought was strange or funny or whatever. I want him to think of me and say "damn, I wish she was here right now" or when I get home have him say "I couldn't sleep you weren't here" or be out and think I have to remember to tell her that when I get home. My best friend.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Süsser Tod said:
I thought you were married japbike, but you are looking for someone???

Maybe I just had a bad brain fart and I'm confusing you with someone else.

Nopw sweets, Im not married. I havent attended my funeral just yet.. :p

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
silent_R1 said:
+1. i think i must be fortunate, my guy basically does that, but he does have his quirks. I guess what I want is my best friend. I have to feel like he is my best friend and I can come home after being out all day to tell him something I saw that I thought was strange or funny or whatever. I want him to think of me and say "damn, I wish she was here right now" or when I get home have him say "I couldn't sleep you weren't here" or be out and think I have to remember to tell her that when I get home. My best friend.

you lucky girl.. better hold on to what you have, for someone may snatch him up! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts