Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So how many miles did you put on this weekend?

Be honest :) No need to fluff your report :)

I myself hit 170 Sunday.. which is a nice little ride. But in 90+ degree weather.. so it felt longer.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Every weekend is a bad weekend for me. Maybe 100 at the most. Friday I rode a little bit, but I had to get some errands done and pay some bills. Sunday I was out for a few hours hittin some twisties around here before we met up with some friends and went to a small party with them.

Saturday was great for a ride but I worked a 24 hr shift and had no time to ride.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
mmmmmm prolly around 200+ I'm with you Fred, it was 92* with the humidity at 87%, so it felt alot longer.

·
Registered
457 Posts
well i filled up 3 times and i usually run it to 110 miles so 400 miles since i am at 70ish right now.

my group usually averages 300 - 500 miles a weekend

We went from every corner of Connecticut.. west to east.. north to south.

Saturday we went to New London for the Fireworks Festival

Fireworks Festival Pics

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
about 60 miles (track) and rarely dropped below 10krpms :headbang

·
______ETA B4U______
1,990 Posts
I did about 50 on Saturday durring the day. I didn't ride Sunday because I didn't feel so hot after saturday night. :cheers

·
Registered
14 Posts
Filled up friday afternoon on the way home from work. Filled up again this morning on the way in, running on fumes.

On the ticker: 221 miles

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
0! w00t. :cry

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
about 60 on Sat nite
150 on Sunday

With 90 something degree heat and humidty. I have to admit though....I did somewhat go squid on my Sunday ride!! I wore jeans instead of my riding pants :( Please don't hate on me!!! :lol

I stayed in the back of the pack and didn't ride overly aggressive

·
Registered
524 Posts
japbike said:
mmmmmm prolly around 200+ I'm with you Fred, it was 92* with the humidity at 87%, so it felt alot longer.

I have lived in Western Washington for over 20 year. 92 degrees with high humidity would make me pass out. I wouldnt leave the house.

About 125 this weekend.

·
Registered
691 Posts
I put about 210 on sunday and that was the only day I got to ride this weekend.

·
I hate thieves!!!
1,229 Posts
I dont even want to talk about this weekend. I had plans for a group ride, and was gonna go out every single day. What happenes? I get a pinched nerve in my neck that caused a muscle spasam. :mad: Hurt like hell, i still can barley move my neck to the right. I was in all weekend on muscle relaxors and viks. As fun as that was, i would have much much MUCH rather been out riding.

So far this year ive put right around 6000 miles on the bike, and summer just really hit, so i plan on much more riding.....as soon as my neck gets better :D

·
Registered
348 Posts
230- down to the west suburbs of IL and back from Milwaukee

·
Registered
79 Posts
Twinsen said:
0! w00t. :cry
Dude, I'm checking your signature and it says that you bike was stolen Saturday. Oh that sucks so bad. I think they ought to bamboo cane punks like that the way they do in Singapore. :spank I hope they get your ride back for you in one piece.

For the record, I got in almost 300 and it's time for the 600 mile check. Halfway to some hard riding. YeeeeHaaaaaa!!

Mike

·
Registered
134 Posts
about 400km and 1 tank of gas plus the 5$ the dealer put in b4 picking it up ;)

Gotta love the fuel consumption on the 500R.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts