·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Didn't we just do this?

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
^ditto...
but I'll say it again....Ice (with properly studded tires) is the place to be for me!!!!
1) Ice
2) Dirt
3) Asphalt
4) Anything

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
blndebmbr said:
^ditto...
but I'll say it again....Ice (with properly studded tires) is the place to be for me!!!!
here's your next bike...

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
You know...I'd try it!!! :) Too bad it's a busa though....It would kill me. Too much bike in power and size.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
blndebmbr said:
You know...I'd try it!!! :) Too bad it's a busa though....It would kill me. Too much bike in power and size.
i think you're smart enough to know how much power to use....i give you a few hours and you'll be ringing that busa's neck.... :fiddy

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
I like it moist but not wet, enough to get traction but not choke you to death with the dust. If i have to i can ride anywhere :)

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jake said:
Didn't we just do this?

Ya, but I get a "dumb old fart" allotment cause I'm old nuf ta be yer grandad or blame it on FireFox and there dam buggy lets make em look like a nutcase and double post feature it has if ya use the new Dearpark version!

Dam thing does some freaky stuff in forums for some reason like not showing all the topisc.... gets to be a pisser after a bit I tell ya!

·
Registered
156 Posts
4. :fiddy

I'd try the busa with Spikes Looks all Mad Max........ :phatyo

·
The Ugly TwatWaffle
8,369 Posts
Dammit KH you got ahold of the video from which most of my cat avatars are derived, you bastard!!!

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
im used to floridas sand i dont think we actually have real dirt here lol but i wanna try the busa on ice and do they do laps with that or ice drags ?

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
Our tires aren't quite like that Busa's but I can tell you that if you get caught on them it is ugly. I mean they are basically chainsaws and chew through whatever. We've had a couple of close callse but nothing too terrible. One guy around here got major damage when he fell onto another guys tire on the ice.....not good. But that's why they have the guards for the tires.
It's just like anything else...risk factor vs reward...it's all worth the risk to me!!!

Come winter time and any of you are around Wisconsin you can check out the ice on my 80, just hollah!!!! :)

·
Registered
708 Posts
a nice round ass with a little dip in the small of her back to rest my beer

1 - 20 of 23 Posts