Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Title says it all...what bike do you want more than anything??

I personally have to say that right now, the ONLY thing I really want is a Ducati Monster S4R. They are SOOOO sexy!!!

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What bike do you have right now???

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
slingblade said:
The RC51 in my sig :D

Sorry man, I didn't even see the signature.

I LOVE that Benelli TRE.

I also like the Ducati 749R. I'd like to own those bikes as well as my Monster S4R.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
YUMMMMMMMY! I DROOL!!!! would give booth my boobies for it! MV Agusta baby!!!

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
^^^

Love the MV's too.

I guess my dream garage would have to be REALLY big...hahahaha

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
^^^

Because you're Mexican, and Mexican's aren't allowed to dream...it's bad enough we let you in the country Derek.

(before I get flamed, Derek and I have been friends for a LONG time)

·
Registered
317 Posts
i have no idea what he's talking about...no idea at all.

hahahaha! that was fucking funny jeff...i got owned.
i guess i'm kinda partial to the tl1000r...my buddies 99 just got a makeover and it looks even better than i could've possible imagined...

·
rebel litre
3,748 Posts
it used to be a bimota sb6 but now it's this lil fella right here....

·
Registered
95 Posts
Right now there's only one bike that would tempt me to trade in my aprilia SL mille . . .

The Laverda 1000 SFC is for all those who demand maximum track and road performance. A beefy, thrilling, strictly “one-seater” bike, because the SFC is special and wants to be the centre of attention. Only the best components accompany the Laverda revival. Today like then every part of the SFC is the best available on the market - a powerful engine, exception components and state of the art brakes – since the SFC is first and foremost an exclusive bike for true enthusiasts. For this reason only 549 numbered bikes will be made (the same number as the first unforgettable SFC) to mark its unquestionable technical-design excellence.
The SFC will however not be alone: in 2004 it will be joined by a production version.

In detail, the parts which make the Laverda 1000 SFC exceptional are:
• A frame made of high-tensile steel tubing
• Milled aluminium frame plates
• Milled aluminium swing arm
• Laterally mounted Öhlins shock absorber
• Radial brake pump and callipers
• Fully adjustable Öhlins fork
• Forged front wheel
• Close gear ratio
• Titanium exhaust system with curved silencers

LAVERDA 1000 SFC

Only three years after joining the Aprilia group, Laverda has kept the promises made to its fans and is ready for the commercial launch of the new SFC. The final version of the bike will be presented at the Milan international bicycle and motorcycle exhibition.

The new Laverda 1000 SFC marks the comeback of a name famous throughout the world for its high performance bikes. It is an important name linked to the successes of a firm which made sportiness and exclusiveness its characteristic features. These same features can be proudly seen on the new SFC.

Ergonomics, technology and design merge perfectly to form an unforgettable bike. The SFC is the result of third millennium technology, and above all of the undying devotion to the "orange name" of a group of men who have contributed towards making the history of Laverda. Engineers, designers and former Laverda devotees have worked busily on this project to rekindle the Laverda legend as quickly as possible.

The Laverda 1000 SFC is fitted with the world's best components for top performance and riding pleasure. It is a refined bike where maniacal attention has been paid to every detail. It has been crafted like a jewel to take the Laverda name back to its rightful place, i.e. to the top of world motorcycling.

141 hp for a top speed of over 174 mph (280 km/h): the Laverda 1000 SFC's specifications set a new benchmark for production twin-cylinder bikes. However the Laverda 1000 SFC is not just power and speed; it is style, technology and pure emotion. Exceptional components together with the best engine in its class make for an unequalled ride. A mix of design, performance and technology which cannot fail to impress. The Laverda re-launch bike is a really special bike, in the true sense of the word.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts