1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
I am MOTARDED
3,089 Posts
buy it its made by thh i have destroyed 3 of them and i have no notceable drain bramage or other quirks, just dont mind the neverous ttttttttticks or the drool on my keyboard. LOL...... by the way is all been low speed stuff 1 street bike crash and 2 atv crashs (from Jumps)

right now i have this one in orange I ride ATV with and I landed on my head a few times already LOL I paid 92 bucks at the dealer for it.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-DOT-ADULT-ATV-MX-DIRTBIKE-MOTORCYCLE-HELMET-HELMETS_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6749QQitemZ7992497787QQtcZphoto

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Damn, sounds like those helmets come with a ton of bad luck. So THH is not to be trusted. I have a low-budget, but safety first you know.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I was into saltwater fish, and if your into the hobby, you know the lights can be expensive, I found this company that makes them. What it was basically a no name brand with the same outputs at like 10 cents on the dollar. That was hundreds in saving.
Now I know fish lights and motocycle helmets are to different things but maybe that's what's going on here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts