Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i ordered some lights last week and on the site it says all items ship out 2-3 day priority mail. i still dont have them. i call the number on the site... its disconnected. i email them... no reply. i pm them... no reply. have them on aim... never online.

at least let me know whats going on.

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
Doesn't Fred run showparts.com? I thought he did, anyway.

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i thought so too.

although, now it seems like its run out of a van in the alley behind the vacant buildings in the bad neighborhood.

·
Premium Member
14,141 Posts
davisa said:
i ordered some lights last week and on the site it says all items ship out 2-3 day priority mail. i still dont have them. i call the number on the site... its disconnected. i email them... no reply. i pm them... no reply. have them on aim... never online.

send me my shit so i can stop dealing with you! at least let me know whats going on.

trying to save a buck now a days and you end up fucking yourself.
I never got a PM from you? I am on IM.. And havent gotten a email from you.. And yes all bulbs get shipped Priority Mail when they are in stock.

I just got a shipment of bulbs in yesterday afternoon and I got a bunch going out today. Send me a PM and I will find out if you where one of those.

Fred

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry i blew up but not having any confirmation (except from paypal saying i sent money) and no way of contacting you made me nervous. i just got an email from paypal saying you were getting ready to ship them out. again sorry for going postal.

heres the phone number i called: 630-758-0873
heres the aim names ive been waiting for: Showparts Fred, SBNFred
heres the address i sent the email to: [email protected]

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
I'd just like to point out:

i ordered some lights last week and on the site it says all items ship out 2-3 day priority mail
~ and ~

again sorry for going postal.
...has a very humorous irony within.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts