Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my drive to Rehoboth beach Del., I drove thru some server rain showers yesterday afternoon. As I was driving I saw some guy in the northbound lane of RT. 1 driving a Harley, wearing shorts, wife beater and an invisible helmet. What's up with that Delaware? Anyway apparently there is not helmet law in DE. I've seen a lot of people so far riding with out any proper gear on including helmets.

·
Resident Freak
1,637 Posts
KS, IN and KY do not have helmet laws. It's more common to see riders without a helmet than it is to see one with a helmet.

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's just weird seeing people riding their bikes without the proper gear on especially not wearing helment while riding in a rain storm.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Pennsylvania doesnt have a helmet law either

·
Resident Freak
1,637 Posts
Sorta related to this thread -

I've been trying to capture on film a Vanilla Ice sighting in western KY. I've seen the same dork riding a shelled out p.o.s. sportbike with an obnoxiously loud exhaust in these parts two or three times, and each time is the same... "ice ice baby too cool" dew rag, sun glasses, gold chains, wife beater and baggy pants. I now carry a camera in the jeep and in the truck at all times so that when the opportunity presents itself, Vanilla can be photographed and posted up for all of y'all to laugh at...

·
Autobots! Roll Out!
2,061 Posts
By in large, most cruiser riders here do not wear ANY gear except leather vests and chaps. A lot of sportbike riders only wear gloves and helmets, but thats a lot better then nothing.

Rehoboth tho? Should of hit Ocean City or Dewey up, that's where the women are. I was down Sunday and Monday.

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Truck said:
Rehoboth tho? Should of hit Ocean City or Dewey up, that's where the women are. I was down Sunday and Monday.[/QUOTE

I wish but I'm with the family on vacation. I was rather surprised to see a shit load of gay men near the beach area walking along the strip. Good thing I spoke to my children about gays & lesbians. Had I not they would have been asking my why were men holding other men’s hand.

·
How about them Redskins?
2,418 Posts
Last time I was there, Ocean City and Bethany and Rehobeth were the family beaches, and Dewey was the *** beach. This was pre 01 though.

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
R1Elvis said:
Last time I was there, Ocean City and Bethany and Rehobeth were the family beaches, and Dewey was the *** beach. This was pre 01 though.

Looks like Rehoboth has some new inhabitants.

·
Autobots! Roll Out!
2,061 Posts
R1Elvis said:
Rehoboth is the *** beach. It's not called "Rehomo" for nothing :D. Dewey is a college beach, Bethany is the family beach, and O.C. is a mix of Bethany and Dewey. Dewey is pretty small, but loaded with bars and clubs, thus it has the college crowd.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts