Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
I ♥ ♀
Joined
·
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I must have been sleeping under a rock. I hear that Scott Stapp is no longer with Creed! What happened?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
245 Posts
yes you have


the main singer, i guess scott, had a huge alcohol problem and the group decided to go their own way, and got another singer.

Unless ive heard different.
 

·
I ♥ ♀
Joined
·
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
fierospeeder said:
yes you have


the main singer, i guess scott, had a huge alcohol problem and the group decided to go their own way, and got another singer.

Unless ive heard different.
Aawww MAN!!!! That suuuxxx!!!!!
Yea I heard their song on the radio yesterday, good song, but just not the same. The DJ would not go into detail of what happened.
Creed, IMO, will not be the same.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21 Posts
Uh, there is no Creed anymore. The new group is called Alter Bridge. I guess Scott Stapp is doing some solo stuff too.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
245 Posts
thats the only reason i liked creed was the way "scott" sang the songs.


Im not sure if you heard what happened.

But a lot of people, in illinois, filed a law suit against creed due to performance issues. They claimed Scott was wasted and didn't give a 100% performance. They lost the law suit and the judge said something lame about how he can be singing off key and its okay.
 

·
I ♥ ♀
Joined
·
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oso said:
Uh, there is no Creed anymore. The new group is called Alter Bridge. I guess Scott Stapp is doing some solo stuff too.

Alter Bridge, yea, o.k., thats it, I heard them for the first time yesterday, the new singer was real close to being :lame
The music still RAWKED!!!!
I wish Scott Stapp good luck, and don't drink so much.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22 Posts
Rumor has it that Scott Stapp is going to be working with members of The Tea Party (who happen to ROCK!!!!) It should be a sweet colaboration. :headbang
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
691 Posts
Ibleedgreen said:
I must have been sleeping under a rock. I hear that Scott Stapp is no longer with Creed! What happened?
The rest of the band wanted to get a new singer that didn't whine about everything.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
216 Posts
Don't mind them, too much like Pear Jam wannabe's I think. I just can't stand to watch the lead guy (Stapp?) sing.
 

·
Valiant Poultry
Joined
·
15,151 Posts
Fabian said:
I thought he was off the liquor and trying to be the first Christian rock band to get the frankensense plaque?!?


BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!! That shit was on South Park the other night...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22 Posts
Well for people with Creed withdrawl or Scott Stapp withdrawl for that matter check out the underlinked band....very simular sound and they're 'not bad' in my opinion. Check out 'All My Friends'.
http://www.highholydays.ca/

On another note....I'm a singer myself and happen to have a simular sound to the 'grunge' era which is not my fault.... So in Creeds defense, music is music....you either like it or you don't. If you like Pearl Jam, don't hate Creed cause they sound simular....that's just stupid.
:headbang :flipa :headbang
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,689 Posts
oso said:
Uh, there is no Creed anymore. The new group is called Alter Bridge. I guess Scott Stapp is doing some solo stuff too.

Agreed..............CREED :headbang
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,689 Posts
fierospeeder said:
thats the only reason i liked creed was the way "scott" sang the songs.


Im not sure if you heard what happened.

But a lot of people, in illinois, filed a law suit against creed due to performance issues. They claimed Scott was wasted and didn't give a 100% performance. They lost the law suit and the judge said something lame about how he can be singing off key and its okay.

+1 on his vocal range and ability :headbang :headbang

When not in Illinois........BWAHAHAHAHA!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
394 Posts
Get over it...

I was sad to hear that CREED had disbanded. However, I heard the single from Alter bridge and thought it was pretty good. I just wish that the Creed boys could pick a name AWAY from the "Jesus Thing". When I hear Alter, I envision church right away. I understand the meaning behind their name, but there are better names that would sound better. GREAT sounding band, and I think the singer sounds pretty good. Time will tell I guess.

As for the PEARL JAM comments. Anyone else out there tired of hearing the lame excuses for Pearl Jam??? Scott Stapp sounded NOTHING like ol whats his name, I'm drawing a blank. Pearl Jam was a WAY over rated band... that's funny, where did they go? Haven't heard from them!?

Tom
Minnesota
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top