·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well?

·
Registered
355 Posts
i'm hittin chapel hill around 9 , then headin to???????????raleigh, durham, where ever. whos down? :beer

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey there bumpy....stop hijacking my screen name and stay on your own side of the PC.....

i'll be in the msf course again tomorrow sooooooooooooo, ya'll have fun now, ya hear?!! :lol

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
You guys are so lucky down there. Rainy, windy and cold in Boston. Damn you! No Sunday riding here!

·
Crunnnnnnnnnnnnchy
3,067 Posts
Hey whered the boston guy come from?

9 may be early for me... I may do some family activities in the early part of the day. Rob, which is your cell? I'll hit you up when I'm done with all that...

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
I'm working the on call tommorrow but I can ride around the green Level area at least...post up some times.

·
Accepting Donations
3,915 Posts
9 AM? What the fuck don't you like have people to put in a coma or something?

I only get up at 10:30. :)

·
Registered
355 Posts
you guys are pssssyyyyssss!!! there is no traffic in the morning. everyones at church.lol anyway, me and logan are rolling at 9.we'll be up there in lunch time frame.call me and we'll hook up 910-574-9574 later bbbbeeeeaaaaaattttccccchhhhhh :neener

·
Accepting Donations
3,915 Posts
Your husband broke my turn signal!! :D But it's all good! Total accident! No worries! Beautiful ride today and we're about to go and grab some eats!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
beautiful for you maybe....aaaaaaarrghhhhhhh...remember talking about getting his license straight.....well, now we can add a speeding ticket..(82 in 55) and driving with no endorsement....DOH.......mother fuck, man....the guy is just not meant to have a good driving record...there go our great insurance rates............ :rolleyes

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
on 87 going north in spring lake...right after the 24 over pass....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts