Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up for tonight, Water Street agian? :twofinger always up for a good time, I just hope that a certain someone isn't going to be there if SHE is going to act a fool like last night! Those of you who were with us last night know exactly who I am talking about! Such a party pooper she was! she made me want to :barf!!!!! You are suppose to at least attempt to have a good time, not Complain, complain, complain! Grrrrr....

Okay I feel much better now. I got that all out of my system! :D
No more :a2 needs to be done here!

·
Registered
1,508 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no you know!
Who was actin all shady.....hmmmm how about a passenger that moses had!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i'm baby stting for a friend until 10:00 then I think we are gonna go ridin....I'll call you l8tr cj

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
sweetnlow said:
no you know!
Hey, she's your friend...take care of that 'ish!

sweetnlow said:
i'm baby stting for a friend until 10:00 then I think we are gonna go ridin....I'll call you l8tr cj
Call me as well, I'm just chillin' at home right now, but want to get out later on tonight. Remember what we talked about last night...we might not do Water St. tonight...instead State Fair "people watching"

·
No Whammy No Whammy STOP!
1,752 Posts
Yo! Im up fo' sumf'in. Gimme a buzz.

262-853-5388

Tom

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
sweetnlow said:
no you know!
Yeah, I knew - I was just playen.....

Well, I just got up from a leisurely napperooo....I shall be chillen at home, but warning, if I get bored, I am coming over tiff....LOL...

Cj

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Cj, my phone died, forgot to charge her up last night...oops! If I was at home I'd say ride on ova, but unfortunatley I am still at my friends house babysitting.

Cell phones, the battery doesn't keep its charge long enough.....or I just am on it way too much? Can't be!!!!

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
its OK

Call me when you get home

1 - 9 of 9 Posts