Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering this question because I figured I could get a answer from all the "Gas Station Boyz". After reading so many negative posts toward Backmarkin88 with his question, "Why buy a sportbike if your not going to stunt or race?", I figured you guys could answer the best.
Let me guess you were the folks that bought every bike mag just for the posters. Why, what, how do you guys get off riding up and down the "strip". Note, the strip is normally a very long STRAIGHT road. Why, again I ask, I bought the bike to ride it the way it was made to be ridden. IN A FU#KING CORNER!
Cut and dry, is this the way you get off. Your pissed cause your daddy gets more pussy then you. :a2

·
Registered
905 Posts
Pr.Albert said:
I was just wondering this question because I figured I could get a answer from all the "Gas Station Boyz". After reading so many negative posts toward Backmarkin88 with his question, "Why buy a sportbike if your not going to stunt or race?", I figured you guys could answer the best.
Let me guess you were the folks that bought every bike mag just for the posters. Why, what, how do you guys get off riding up and down the "strip". Note, the strip is normally a very long STRAIGHT road. Why, again I ask, I bought the bike to ride it the way it was made to be ridden. IN A FU#KING CORNER!
Cut and dry, is this the way you get off. Your pissed cause your daddy gets more pussy then you. :a2
damn i hate trolls.
:hshot

·
Registered
569 Posts
After reading your post I don't understand the question.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wheres all your "BOYZ" out on the "Strip". I thought I would get a better reply then that.

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Mykl said:
After reading your post I don't understand the question.

That's because there wasn't a question

but let me see if i can answer it for him

Hostile. Conniving. Wishy-washy. In case you can't tell, I'm making a direct reference to Pr Albert. But before I continue, allow me to explain that Pr's modes of thought all stem from one, simple, faulty premise -- that "the norm" shouldn't have to worry about how the exceptions feel. I guess what I really mean to say is that I want to unify our community. Pr, in contrast, wants to drive divisive ideological wedges through it.

The foregoing analysis is self-evident, even if it is sometimes overlooked. Less evident are the specific ways in which we should give parents the means to protect their children. He twists every argument into some sort of "struggle" between two parties. Pr unvaryingly constitutes the underdog party, which is what he claims gives him the right to present a false image to the world by hiding unpleasant but vitally important realities about his tirades. And that, in my view, is our real problem.

no go :fot

It's probably backmarkin anyways :hshot

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There was no real question, I was just looking for a catchy title so all the dumb F#cks would read and reply. So far I'm quite disapointed.=(

·
20,262 Posts
I'm dissapointed that you had to play "incognito" because you weren't happy with the responses you got back to your other thread so you felt the need to intice even more by creating a whole new account and making another pointless thread

:fot

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pissed cause your daddy gets more pussy then you. It's just I don't need to find a way to better myself with a big brite shiny bike.

·
Banned
1,553 Posts
If you're the one spending all this time analyzing why the rest of us choose to buy what we do, and then criticising us for it...then you're the one who needs to get a life, get some poon, and fucking grow up.

This is a stupid question, and another stupid post by another stupid retard that should be :banned

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
I don't get what he's saying either, I'm utterly confused, but I'm guessing this guy is the same as the backmarkin guy, just an alias, sounds like the same guy at least. I'm guessing he doesn't ride, and isn't old enough to have a license anyways.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Poop floats in space.

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
small dick, no bike........../shrug

:fot

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No maybe there are just more REAL riders than you give credit.

·
20,262 Posts
firefighter81 said:
I don't get what he's saying either, I'm utterly confused, but I'm guessing this guy is the same as the backmarkin guy, just an alias, sounds like the same guy at least.
It is, or one of his poser friends. Both profiles are from the same area.

ahhh....much better now..Pr. Albert is officaly the first person on my ignore list...congrats

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Pr.Albert said:
No maybe there are just more REAL riders than you give credit.
Hahaha, explain what makes you a REAL rider, and then I'll name off 10 people on this board who would wax the floor with you at the track.

·
Banned
1,553 Posts
So what you're saying is that.....if people own a sportsbike and don't beat the shit out of it and use it for handling, etc constantly, they shouldnt own it? Ok, so I guess everybody should drive Honda Civics because those of us who drag race our cars, we only do it once every few months, so we're not really using it for what it's made for so we shouldn't be driving it.

Is that what you're saying, Nazi boy? Ohh I understand now, sorry for being so thick.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It's you fu#ckers that raise the price of insurance for people that really do enjoy the true meaning of a bike. Aren't most of you guys missing "the Strip". What is the average age of most of you f#gs? It's the old guys that can really shag a tire, they have balls.
Backmarkin88 and I ride at the track, he told me to check out all the bitch posts to his comments.

·
Banned
1,553 Posts
How do we raise the insurance prices for everybody? Because we all ride like retards? Oh, that's nice...use an enormous generalization and apply it to everybody, because it's much much easier than to think of a good logical comeback! No, that requires too many IQ points that aren't quite there.

I'm drunk and you're not making sense dude...you need to reevaluate your arguments and come back when you can say something substantial.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Pr.Albert said:
It's you fu#ckers that raise the price of insurance for people that really do enjoy the true meaning of a bike. Aren't most of you guys missing "the Strip". What is the average age of most of you f#gs? It's the old guys that can really shag a tire, they have balls.
Backmarkin88 and I ride at the track, he told me to check out all the bitch posts to his comments.
You should go away. You're not a cool person.

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Pr.Albert said:
You never answered my question, here's a couple more. If you do ride at the track and are a "real" rider, what do you ride? Name a few things that a bike MUST have to be track legal, and just for the hell of it, what does APEX mean? Quick, no looking it up on Google. :lol

1 - 20 of 91 Posts