Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't frequent this site as much as I used to,It seems everytime I come back after a 2week or longer lay off I can't log in I have to reregister or something. i've been a member since2001. Now this evening I had to register all over again. I lost all my post. I tell you I'm saying good bye to you all. This site needs a total makeover

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
ummmm...that's what this last change was. Fred has worked really hard to try and keep this site up and running. I believe there were some issues with the server company he was using but I believe it since been fixed.

btw, everyone has had to re-register and everyone lost their posts. Now everyone is a squid because their experience comes off of how many post they have :twofinger Also alot of people have been members for years so you're not the only one. If you read the announcement Fred posted it would help even more.

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
As Jon Bon Jovi once said

"Never say goodbye, never say goodbye
You and me and my old friends
Hoping it would never end
Never say goodbye, never say goodbye
Holdin' on - we got to try
Holdin' on to never say goodbye"

·
Take care now ......
1,615 Posts
Do we have to go through 1,000,000 of these type of threads? Yea, I lost a 6000+ post count and I got a new join date, so what! SBN isn't about that........ it's about todays posts, not yesterdays posts. Better that out status is all equal anyhow. If their were no join dates or post counts to begin with people would complain less. It's still a free site thanks to Fred.........

·
Registered
474 Posts
Jason said:
Do we have to go through 1,000,000 of these type of threads? Yea, I lost a 6000+ post count and I got a new join date, so what! SBN isn't about that........ it's about todays posts, not yesterdays posts. Better that out status is all equal anyhow. If their were no join dates or post counts to begin with people would complain less. It's still a free site thanks to Fred.........
Plus now you can post a pic of your dick over on the girl's "The Suger Shack" forum. :D

·
Take care now ......
1,615 Posts
That's true and they'll love you for it!! :D

If the women ain't happy, ain't nobody happy...............

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
not to mention pics of our asses too

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
f4irdr said:
I don't frequent this site as much as I used to,It seems everytime I come back after a 2week or longer lay off I can't log in I have to reregister or something. i've been a member since2001. Now this evening I had to register all over again. I lost all my post. I tell you I'm saying good bye to you all. This site needs a total makeover

uh well then.. BUH BYE!! <~ laced with sarcasm You will be sorely missed....

·
Registered
355 Posts
fierospeeder said:
thats what rsixxy did and she became a mod
No, she became a mod because she contributes a lot to the board and get's people talking and involved...

The other was just a bonus!!!!
:admin4 :admin4 :bananafu: :bananafu:

·
Registered
419 Posts
Jason said:

This pretty much sums it up right here.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Jason said:
That's true and they'll love you for it!! :D

If the women ain't happy, ain't nobody happy...............
YES we LOVE you for it ~ thanks men of SBN that posted up in the new women's forum thread. HOT HOT HOT! :2fingers

We are all pretty damn happy now! :grinbounc :grinbounc :grinbounc

1 - 20 of 26 Posts