Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well whats new? I have been working my ass off at work but getting alot of riding in also.

·
Yes I actually DO ride;-)
328 Posts
Well... I finally got my bike inspected. I got caught in a downpour taking my bike to the dealership on Monday after work, and I got caught in the rain again tonight on the way home. :rolleyes

This rain sucks... it keeps ruining my rides! :mad:

When will the sun come back out? :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
lets see, i've been really busy with my bike...

-got a new rear tire, Bridgestone BT-014 (love it)
-spent the afternoon changing the oil for the first time (note to self, do not lose drain bolt in oil pain haha)
-first time cleaning and lubing the chain
-been trying to figure out what i am gonna with this god ugly paint come winter :rolleyes

got her three weeks ago, and i've been learning ever since! i've also logged like 1000 miles already

·
Banned
2,381 Posts
LadyJules31 said:
Well... I finally got my bike inspected. I got caught in a downpour taking my bike to the dealership on Monday after work, and I got caught in the rain again tonight on the way home. :rolleyes

This rain sucks... it keeps ruining my rides! :mad:

When will the sun come back out? :)
the next day that you have to work, THATS when the sun will be out in full force, that is how it works for me atleast :pisson

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MAD MARK said:
500+ miles since Saturday. Where was everyone during bike nights?
I hardley ever go to them. Most of the time I ride. I don't like to sit around looking at bikes. I will go some time just let me know when the next one is and I'l try to be there.

·
Club Racer
226 Posts
nurider said:
Not enough riding for me ................ and since my commute is only 3 miles each way, that won't help!
dude that is a long commute. you should live closer to work like me :eek:nfloor It takes longer to start and gear up than ride to work

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ASharpMind said:
12 days and I am home from Iraq!! WoooHOOO!
Saty safe for your last few days.

·
Registered
111 Posts
nurider said:
Not enough riding for me ................ and since my commute is only 3 miles each way, that won't help!
I have a 44 mile commute each way. Makes for good riding... less than fun when it snows though.

·
Yes I actually DO ride;-)
328 Posts
nurider said:
Yep, that's why I generally take the cage ...............
Me too, but I had to get gas today in my car and for Regular it was up to $2.47!!! :eek: Someone stop this insanity!

I think I might be riding my bike more often to work if this keeps up.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
MAD MARK said:
im talking about cranberry or sharon bike nights.
Quaker stake & lube? I'll go one time what day of the week is it? I rember it being on a Tue or Thur.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
MAD MARK said:
Yes that is where it is at in both places. It is Thursday at Cranberry and Wednesday at Sharon.
Let me know some time and I'll ride up with you.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts