Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about selling my F4 to trade up to a 600RR. What is the going price for a 99 F4 in good condition? 18k miles, fresh tires, Hindle Slip On.

I was thinking about asking $4500.

·
Registered
133 Posts
thats an ok price to start with, and good for you if you get that much. however don't be disappointed it people offer something closer to $4000. i've seen stock f4i's with 18k miles going for as low as 4500

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
audiophan said:
thats an ok price to start with, and good for you if you get that much. however don't be disappointed it people offer something closer to $4000. i've seen stock f4i's with 18k miles going for as low as 4500
That's pretty much what I figured. Thanks for the reply!

·
Registered
1 Posts
i bought mine with 6k miles for 4k, with minor rash on the left side from dropping at 0mph. it was easily touched up with honda paint.

·
Registered
662 Posts
I just bought a 99 f4 with 13k miles for 3800 ... it looks like it slid pretty good, but it runs fine. Figure if yours is in good shape you can get 4k+ easy if you are patient.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I bought my 00' F4 for $3850 with only 2806 miles on it. The upper fairing has some small cracks in it, and the right fairing has a bit of rash. Other than that it's good to go. Of course after shipping costs, it came to $4225, but still not a bad deal for such low miles.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts