Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined, hard to find a good board thats active. Live in sarasota but always willin to ride for somthing good. Whats a good bike night in Tampa, cause Sorrysota pretty much sucks.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Welcome to the board.

Quaker Steak in St. Pete on Wednesday nights it pretty good. If you are ever up for going out to Desoto let me know. I have been heading out on Thursday nights.

Brandon

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
speed wheelie said:
Damn I'm a whore. :banana

I was thinking the same thing

I logged in and seen your name everywhere... what a nightmare

·
Registered
286 Posts
cause Sorrysota pretty much sucks.

hey man what's with the bashing of sarasota? you just gotta know who to talk to is all. i gotta a few guys that i ride with all the time. look me up if your ever up for a ride. you welcome to ride along if you can keep up, i mean you do ride a honda :neener :neener , jk, give me a shout anytime!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Welcome! Nice to see another Honda rider. Yeah Brandon has turned into a track ho! :neener

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the advice. Anything big in Sarasota this week, besides bike night on Tuesday?

·
sikk cylinders
1,014 Posts
Always riding here. Might do Quaker Stake tommorrow. Bradenton Motorsports Park on Thurs. We hit the backroads on the weekends. Also check out Seductive Cycles website. They got their shit together as far as rides and events go. PM me if you want to ride. Rick

Hey Brandon, you got that bike ready for the track on thurs?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am going to tag on to the back of this post... I'm looking for people who want to do some regular riding. Anybody show up at the Hooters on 41 or any other meet ups in Sarasota regularly? I've tried the meetup at Mel's on Bee Ridge a few times, but it is too cruser intensive for my tastes. Maybe in a few years when my wrists start to give out.

Cheers

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm usually at Hooters in Sarasota on Tuesday nights around 8:45. Look for a red Honda 929RR. I'm usually with my girl who rides a yellow GSXR 750 and a few others. Walk up and say hi.

·
Registered
413 Posts
SRQ929RR and I were just talking about getting together and going out to Hooters again. Might have to cruise out there again sometime when the weather is little nicer.

·
sikk cylinders
1,014 Posts
OrionMR said:
I am going to tag on to the back of this post... I'm looking for people who want to do some regular riding. Anybody show up at the Hooters on 41 or any other meet ups in Sarasota regularly? I've tried the meetup at Mel's on Bee Ridge a few times, but it is too cruser intensive for my tastes. Maybe in a few years when my wrists start to give out.

Cheers
We do the Hooters thing every tues. We will ride this weekend weather permitting. PM me if you need a #.
Mel's? You'll need to buy a REAL BIKE to go there. A real slow one or a real heavy one! :lol

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hope to see everyone there, weather permitting, :pisson so far it sucks.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts