Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Watching the Contender then going for a ride. Gonna come home take a shower, and hit the Shiner Bock and Patron shots.

·
Registered
511 Posts
I"ll be playing Halo 2 or Forza til My girl gets here then prolly kick back in the hottub and pray that I don't hurl during my job interview tomorrow

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
E-Rawk said:
I"ll be playing Halo 2 or Forza til My girl gets here then prolly kick back in the hottub and pray that I don't hurl during my job interview tomorrow

Are you playing Forze live yet? I have the game jsut didn't purchase xbox live yet.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
I have to go out and take the rims off of my bike so I can get the to a shop tomorrow to have some new rubbers put on. :banana

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Sitting here with my feet up on the desk. It's raining here also. Not to mention I am waiting for my clutch cable to come in so I can ride. I haven't went for a ride all week.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Not playing online yet, I"m enjoying the career too much

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dennisred69 said:
Sitting here with my feet up on the desk. It's raining here also. Not to mention I am waiting for my clutch cable to come in so I can ride. I haven't went for a ride all week.
Where in PA do you live? There are somedays I miss living out in PA.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Right near Pittsburgh. A small town called Koppel.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
thelazyone said:
I've never been to western PA. I lived a couple years out in NE PA. I miss the quietness.
I was mad all day. There were sportbikes every where and I can't ride. So I went fishing instead. I caught 2 trout. 1 rainbow, 1 Brook. Sorry to Hijack your thread just figured you were bored like me.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
I am about to shower, see Star Wars with some people from school, then go out to eat w/ em. School's out for me, I have work tomm. so I will enjoy tonight

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dennisred69 said:
I was mad all day. There were sportbikes every where and I can't ride. So I went fishing instead. I caught 2 trout. 1 rainbow, 1 Brook. Sorry to Hijack your thread just figured you were bored like me.

It's cool. I'm sitting here bored as hell. Wife went & took her son home. Daughter's in her room doing arts & craft and I'm sitting here surfing & drinking white russians. I'm still looking for a bike. My first rode trip will probably be out to NE PA. It's been awhile since I've been back there.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
The roads are decent around here. Not to sure how they are in the NE area. What kinda bike you looking for?

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I spoke to the seller. No liens, no mechnical problems & he's willing to take $4600
Yellow/Black - never dropped, low miles 2600,

$5100 or B.O.

New battery, oil change, inspected for NYS 2005-2006 ready to go...

"FULL" Muzzy Exhaust
Undertail with Transfomer for taillights
Flush Front turnlights
Sliders
Smoke Front Windshield
Bullet handlebar Ends
Screens - in open areas
Custom Graphics
Muzzy Lowering Kit

Attachments

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I just found this bike located out in LI, NY. The user is willing to take $5,500. This bike may be too much for me. If anyone is interested in contacting this seller PM me for his email address.

2000 Honda CBR 929 RR. Mint condition!!! red, white, and black. 6500 miles. New rear tire, brakes. Micron slip-on exhaust. Matching helmet, jacket, & gloves. Never been dropped!!! T

Attachments

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
not doing too much tonight went out drinking last night so I'm taking it easy

·
Registered
2,721 Posts

1 - 20 of 26 Posts