20,262 Posts
simple...don't eat

·
Registered
4,754 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
i took my then bodyweight, multiplied that number by 8 and that number was my total number of calories i would allow myself to eat in a given day. i then took that number and divided it by five to get an amount that i would eat 5 times a day. smaller more frequent meals speed up your metabolism because your body will begin to burn the food at a quicker rate because it knows it will be fed again soon. if you only eat one or two larger meals a day, your body will tend to store most of what you eat in the form of fat because it knows it aint gonna get fed again for a while.

i started my diet in january because i was put in jail and the food tasted like shit so i had no choice but to eat small amounts. (i was on work furlough, now i'm on work release so that's why i get to use the comp.) when i started my diet in jan of this year, i weighed 290# and now i weigh 230# this was all done on dieting alone because we do not have access to weights. the only excercise i can do is walk laps around the yard, pushups and pullups...so you see it is possible to drop weight without lots of excercise...diet is the first key, get a hold on that and the fat will just fall off...

it takes a good amount of willpower, bro...you'll get hungry before your next scheduled time to eat...and when you do, try to drink a tall glass of ice water, that will quash your hunger for a while...also, diet pepsi or coke is good because one, it's ice cold (works like the water) and two, the caffiene is a natural appetite suppressant.

good luck.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Ditto on being 90% diet. I was 315 in December. I'm 250 today. I've been going to the gym for 4 years now, and never showed any serious results until now. The first four months I dieted, I slacked on the gym big time.... that's when I lost the most weight.

·
Registered
321 Posts
B.M.W said:
im too fat right now and wanna get chizzled
IMO, nothing special, just leave that phucking junk food alone, and above all, do the work,work and work!!! freeweights!!! :)

ceh
2001 GSX R1000
2003 RC51
(63 & fast)

·
Registered
804 Posts
cehowardrx7 said:
IMO, nothing special, just leave that phucking junk food alone, and above all, do the work,work and work!!! freeweights!!! :)
Hey cehow ~ looking exceptionally fine in that pic! You are SMOKEN! :leghump

·
RLPoloArgyleSweaters,Son!
1,272 Posts
Cut out soda(H20!), cut back on bread (a piece a day), less condiments(would you like some potatoe on you ketsup?)! It's all about balance! Atkins(All meat no work out diet) is linked to kidney and other organ failure...Just a heads up man!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts