Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
$7,729 out the door in SoCal. When I picked it up, for cash, you couldn't find one and the dealer new it. They weren't dealing at all. Hey, I wanted the bike. I hear tell they will deal a bit now and I have heard some folks say they are actually getting them outside California for less than the MSRP of $6,500 plus tax and doc fees..

Hawk

Hawk

·
Registered
148 Posts
$7,400 OTD in California. It all depends on where you live and how in demand the bike is. In Miami I'd immagine that you'll pay what the dealer wants you to pay.

·
Registered
128 Posts
$6.5k sticker, almost $8k OTD with some gear in cali

·
Registered
803 Posts
$5900 otd, but didn't pay any tax at the dealer. Another $450 in sales tax when I went to get my tag. I live in KC and bought it in Illinois.

·
On The Job
1,739 Posts
$6200 otd tax, title, and tags in Pennsylvania. Got a price from one dealer then asked another to beat it. Every Yamaha dealer I've been to has had at least one in stock. Some had two or three.

·
Street Warrior
143 Posts
$6500 in Oregon.. Right off the internet price. No bickering just paying straight up.

·
Registered
22 Posts
$6300 without tax in NJ, bought 05 this winter so I got a little break as not too many bike sales in winter for NJ dealers. MSRP is $6700 on yamaha site.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I didn't buy it but got a price for $6800 OTD. about 30 miles north of Atlanta. picked up a 2004 with 2k for $4850.

·
Registered
132 Posts
$6900 OTD at Bay Area Yamaha in San Mateo, CA for the faster blue O5' yesterday (5/27/05). This includes 8.25% sales tax, licensing and registration.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts