Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you found out your girlfriend was raped long ago and the rapist was still alive and free, what would you do? The man is older (50s-60s), and raped her as a 13 y/o girl. He "groomed" her (playing mind games, grabbing her butt, etc.) for several months before shoving her against a wall in a corner after everyone had gone home (place of business) and raped her. He's alive and well, and lives in her hometown. He has at a bare minimum molested other young girls, and almost certainly raped them as well. He is a retired policeman and although a philanderer somehow has a good reputation. She will NOT accuse him of rape and try to press charges, as when she was younger it did not quite work when she sought her options, and she no longer wants to dredge up the past and re-live the pain and humiliation.

Not talking about revenge fantasies. Literal and realistic options. The gf will have no knowledge of this, and the bf would prefer to stay away from anything that would get him put in jail. At least...anything too obvious.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
I'd do my best to convince the woman to go to a damn good counselor if she needed one.

and I'd enjoy my time with her.

the past is the past for a reason. if she won't pursue it, move on yourself.

·
Registered
228 Posts
He has at a bare minimum molested other young girls, and almost certainly raped them as well. .
Well if said person is known for "allegedly" raping/molesting minors, and is considered having a good reputation, then it's possible there's some people in that town that could be covering up for him, but that's very rare. Perhaps some type of entrapment using an outside law agency? IMO

·
Registered
48 Posts
Pressing charges now would be more of a hassle than when the crime actually was commited. Best thing for her to do is seek counseling, but don't push her too hard over it. Just suggest it and leave it at that and enjoy being with her

·
Registered
249 Posts
I won't say what I would do with: pinking shears, a rubber band, a golf tee, a golf ball, 6inches of barbed wire, a rubber hose, super glue, a lemon, bench vise, old microwave, some tinfoil, and a ball gag. I'll leave that to your imagination.

But seriously I would convince her to seek help from therapist.

·
Registered
5,619 Posts
my GFs step dad abused her and she is deaf in one ear from him hitting her. If i saw him in public some shit would go down. no directly at him i dont think, i'd rather fuck with him without him knowing i exist. shit in his gas tank, cut his brake lines etc etc

·
Forever the Man
2,901 Posts
Best to let her move on. She goes into counseling and next thing she'll be on Prozac or some other pos drug. She'll be worse off than now. Speaking from experience here.

·
Super Moderator
4,659 Posts
What's the average number of victims that a sexual predator has? Look it up and then tell the guy to move along. Maybe you can tell the next victim that as well.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Well you could send him an anonomous letter stating that you know he has a past of child molestation, and that you have names of victims and you are going to put his name in the newspaper. Then just let him stew and worry without really following through!
It would worry him for months! Not the punishment he deserves but being worried about something like that would be a special kind of torture.

·
Registered
4,268 Posts
Well you could send him an anonomous letter stating that you know he has a past of child molestation, and that you have names of victims and you are going to put his name in the newspaper. Then just let him stew and worry without really following through!
It would worry him for months! Not the punishment he deserves but being worried about something like that would be a special kind of torture.
Take it a step further and send letters to his family, friends, employer, church, golf club you name it. Anyone that knows him.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
My actions would depend on if I was intending to marry her. If that were the case, and her problems were to become my problems, I would ask her what she wanted me to do to him, and I would do it.

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
The .270 Remington makes an excellent varmint gun.

·
Skid Mark
1,294 Posts
If you found out your girlfriend was raped long ago and the rapist was still alive and free, what would you do? The man is older (50s-60s), and raped her as a 13 y/o girl. He "groomed" her (playing mind games, grabbing her butt, etc.) for several months before shoving her against a wall in a corner after everyone had gone home (place of business) and raped her. He's alive and well, and lives in her hometown. He has at a bare minimum molested other young girls, and almost certainly raped them as well. He is a retired policeman and although a philanderer somehow has a good reputation. She will NOT accuse him of rape and try to press charges, as when she was younger it did not quite work when she sought her options, and she no longer wants to dredge up the past and re-live the pain and humiliation.

Not talking about revenge fantasies. Literal and realistic options. The gf will have no knowledge of this, and the bf would prefer to stay away from anything that would get him put in jail. At least...anything too obvious.
i would march myself right on over to his house and rape him right back...

but, if she doesn't want to relive the past, let it go. you can't "undo" something like that and any action you take will only make it worse...

s3aturnr

1 - 20 of 26 Posts