Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry for the repost guys.. just curious how much u would spend on an 03 R1, red & black, 3200 miles, cherry, never dropped... not sure about mods, so figure stock.. thanx guys

·
Registered
29 Posts
$7k is about right. I gave $6300 for my 02 (with 7k miles on it) about 4 months ago - with quite a few mods already done.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just bought my 03 R1 3 months ago with 1,700 miles in mint condition with jacket, gloves, tank bag, rear stand, and tinted double bubble shield for $7,200. I think I got a great deal.

·
Registered
6 Posts
3 months ago i bought an '03 Silver & Black R1, Micron high mount, undertail kit, flush mount turn signals, steel braided brake lines, frame and swingarm sliders, Scorpion alarm, 520 16/50, K&N airfilter, Icon helmet, bike cover, Icon gloves..... Never laid down and not a scratch on it.... still show room floor ready.... 12K miles $6500 cash.

Buddy of mine was inactive status with the army and was 2 months away from officially being released permanatly and was called to a 2 yr tour of Iraq. He had like 3 weeks to part with his baby. He paid it down from $7800 to $6500 at the bank and I gave him $6500 cash. I am riding it and making money on it still. :phatyo

1 - 7 of 7 Posts